Do you ever turn on music at night to fall asleep?

I usually turn on the local Classical music station at night to put me to sleep. or I get up at 4am to make Chocolate Pudding like Stu

The only thing that would wake me up is if the classical radio station started airing ads like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se9TyhKuXqE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have night night playlist..

• whats on it?

• Far behind- Candlebox
      No rain- blind melon
      Nothing else matters- Metalica
      Patience- Guns n Roses
      So far away- avenged sevenfold
      You don't know how it feels- Tom Petty
      Cigarette Daydream - Caged Elephant
      Under the bridge- red hot chilli peppers
      Blurry- puddle of mud
      Glycerine- Bush
      Creep- radiohead
      Wish you were here- pink floyd
      All kinds of random jams I like..

What Girls Said 7

• I need absolute silence and darkness to sleep well. White noise, like a fan, is okay and even preferred because it stops every other little noise from waking me up.

• Lol, that picture makes my inner child smile.

I never listen to anything as I fall asleep, I get worried about audio influencing nightmares :/

• It has happened. but classical isn't that scary

• I dunno, I think the tone matters as much as the content, for me. I don't like to risk it, because my dreams can be very vivid and realistic. That's awesome when it's a good dream... but the nightmares are terrible.

• I listen to music most nights before bed. Most times it just amps me up tho lol.

• i usually listen to country then at nights turn it to NPR or the classical station

• Classical music. This photo haha

• No, I turn my TV on.

• sometimes, It's usually mexican regional music! ahha

• Yes, all the time.

What Guys Said 6

• If I need to do anything (sleep included), I can't listen to music. To me, listening to music is either THE activity that I'm doing, or I can't listen to it at all.

To fall asleep, white noise is helpful. Also learning how to shut up your brain (constant struggle for me--I suck at sleeping, lol).

• I listen to the songs from Phantom of the Opera to relax me sometimes before bed. I love the version of All I Ask of You that Jackie Evancho did.

• cool, I like a little Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky

• You can't go wrong with any of those choices.

• thats what my classical station plays plus NPR news every hour

• Now its nightime... and im listening to reflex's album... politics of dancing 8)

• Sometimes, most of the time I just listen to thunderstorms and light to medium rain.

• It depends on how difficult sleeping is. I play soft, anime/emotional music.

• Sometimes. Usually doesn't help though lol.