Guys, what do you like better : brunettes or Blondie's?

• brunettes
    76% (59)
  • blondies
    24% (19)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether short or tall, whether blonde or brunette
    I ain't met a white girl that I would'nt do yet
    And I got "Alyssa Milano" hitting high notes like sopranos
    When we all up in my bedroom making some 'milanoes'
    I really don't think there a girl that I missed
    I used to like "Mariah", till I learned she was mixed
    For those who gettin furious please don't take me serious
    I'm just wildin' out like "Eddie Murphy" in "Delirous"
    But if you took offense and you black or you white
    I glad you did sucka cause you way too up tight

[Chorus] Mighty Casey (whack ass)
    i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif I chose A

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• I like extremes. Like, I always dreamt of having a girlfriend who was a true natural blonde - w/ blonde eye brows, blond bush, body hair, etc. I just found that to be extraordinarily beautiful. And it turned I did! She was the most beautiful girl I have ever been with. Big blue eyes, beautiful teeth, gorgeous smile. But, the maintenance factor was very high, because it was a constant job trying to ward off all the extra attention she got from other guys. I also had a girl w/ strawberry blond hair, eye brows, and bush/body hair.. She was very naturally beautiful and pure too. But at the other extreme these days - I love girls with really black hair - like Latinas, or Indians, and the big dark almost black eyes, eye brows, etc. Another pure combination. Or even a very pale-skinned girl, but with all those same dark features. I am just blown away by girls who have that look. Tastes change over the years and with experienced, I think it's pretty normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes and blondes can both be attractive. I don't like black hair, and i don't like red hair. So i would date either bruntte or blonde, but lets say...
    Girl A and Girl B are identical, and have identical personalities. The only difference is that Girl A is a brunette, and Girl B is a blonde. I would choose Girl A, hands down.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok thank you :) and would like to know do you prefer long or short hair?

• Mid back length is ideal. No shorter than shoulder length, and no longer than mid back.

• No feet... no redheads... ahhh...: (

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever her natural hair color is.

1|2
    0|0
  • Why is there no red head option?

0|2
    0|0
  • Been in love with both, dated both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tended to gravitate toward brunettes and darker haired women, but really, it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, when will these questions stop?
    There are so many more hair colours or shades of hair colours,
    anyone who just sees blonde and brunette and actually says he likes one of these better probably isn't the brightest bulb.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde and certain shades of Red are both great to me but as long as it's a natural looking color I can probably get into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair color, skin color, and height are all things that I neither give a crap about, nor understand why anyone else gives a crap about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like natrual blondes but there are not much of them so i chose brunettes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I answer this question for the millionth time. I like brunettes more than blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • While I'm fine with any hair color, dirty blondes are my weakness

0|0
    0|0
  • This is kind of like the boobs or butts question... I have a first choice, if everything else were equal, but it doesn't really matter in any meaningful way. I'd take my second choices if she were a really nice, or interesting, or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • What about red hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • When are women going to understand that hair color really doesn't matter as long as it suits the person? ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • my crush is a brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • For me on average blondes tend to be better looking but when I see a total knock out for me it is almost always a brunette. There is a certain type of brunette that I can't describe in words that I think are the most beautiful women of all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I like brunettes, my favorite would be a nice rich auburn. I have also liked some blondes, so I guess it really depends more upon the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes, specifically women with naturally black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Redheads rule!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes and dark hair in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes over blondes but my favorite is raven (naturally black) hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I said A but it's always gonna be the fitter prettier girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy I know likes a blond. I don't know why. It's just hair hahahhaa

0|0
    0|0
  • We can't have both?

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone looks best with their natural hair color. I have yet to see a girl who became more attractive by dyeing her hair. But if you really need to know, my favorite look is long brunette hair with matching brown eyes and light skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys