If you could have one superpower?

Every super power does not count.
The power to beat all other super powers does not count.
More super powers do not count.
Making no one else have super powers does not count.

Please say your choice in the comments.

• Flying
  • Invisibility
  • Time Travel
  • unlimited weaponry (includes flamethrowers n everything else futuristic)
  • Super strength/speed/jump/etc
  • Common Sense
  • Listen to 80s music forever (this is Klaatu51's choice) or Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Other... read people's mind. That'd be awesome.

• i didn't have enough space, so i had to have an other section. many other things i thought of but i can only have 7 options

• Or do I? Dun Dun Dun

• Lol 😂😂😂 funny good one

What Girls Said 9

• I love how all the guys answers sound like they're answering because they care and the girls sound like they're just answering for the hell of it.

Personally, I've always wanted to be able to catch myself on fire. Mostly just my arms and maybe my hair and eyes, but like the pupils, not the whole eye socket or anything. That way, when I'm serious or pissed off people know it and take me seriously. Plus it's just freaking awesome. Oh and I wanna be able to throw it, obv.

• thats kinda what i meant by unlimited weaponry... just couldnt figure out how to say it... like throwing fire and other "elements" and stuff... if a scientific person reads this dont get pissed at me and say fire is not an element i am aware of that... if a grammar person reads this... blame the rest of the people before me who wrote like this...

• I would choose invisibility.

• I voted E because I already have common sense down for the most part, I'm already invisible to society, I wouldn't know where to put weapons, and old music is already part of my life. Also, what's the point of flying without the strength to lift heavy things to fly them out of the way?

• Time travel hands down. But I would only use if for trivial shit.

Fuck up a test? NBD
    Eat something that isn't healthy? NBD
    Didn't get enough sleep? NBD

• hahaha no worries in life

• Yes he definitely is leading a shitty life being revered as one of the most intelligent people in history and being a top contributor to science.

• i didn't say he had a shitty life... i said he wasn't a ladies man...

• I said invisibility. I would like transportation. I don't know what it's called exactly but where proof you here poof U there

• Invisibility, I'd like to mess with people and get free stuff.

• How about the ability to freeze time? I want that.

• yeah thats why i had an other and said write your power in the comments... couldnt fit in everything

• I know, gag is weird. We should be able to put as many polls as we want.

• I WANNA READ MINDS!!! Thatd be stinken awesome

• To read my minds, because there is this one guy who I just cannot read and it is quite frustrating

What Guys Said 14

• Super Speed like the Flash. He can jump through time and shit because he runs so damn fast. Not only can I get Time Travel but I can run super fast too. I choose E.

• Don't need to fly, I can just buy a drone if I want to see things from above.

Invisibility is kinda creepy.

Time travel ftw! Just keep jumping back and forth and bet on sports game results = unlimited money!

• That'll be awesome. I'd just gotta learn to control that strength but that will be beyond awesome.

Why not morphing? Just a suggestion.

• only have space for 7 options. this is why i said place your choice in comments.

• Ah. Well then in that case, morphing. But animals, not people.
      If I gotta play by the rules, I'd say super strength/speed/jump

• u could have selected other and said it in comments, its why i ask.

• Other. I'd have to decide between Kirby's inhale/copy ability (loopholes, ho!), or the ability to produce any sound effect whatever.

• Mastery of Electromagnetism

• The power to control and manipulate nature in all shapes and forms.

• All of Spider-Man's powers. I live in Ohio so I would be busy. Plus the idea of sticking to the sides of building and climbing up the sides of them sounds pretty fun.

• Teleportation.

• superspeed... feel free to choose a speed so quick that you get wherever you want at the same time when you teleported

• Walls, doors, planets. Speed has limitations.

• Invisibility would be the best. I would head directly for the girl's bathroom/locker rooms!

• The power to se theu dem cuties lockerz room 😍😍😍😍💘

• Either the same as Wolverine or Shape-shifting - only into living things

• I choose E because common sense does not exist.

• yes it does, its just so rare that I classify it as a super power

• Well what conservatives see as common sense liberals do not and vice versa.

• To be able to fly and breathe in space

• Space-Time manipulation