When you think of India, what first comes to mind?

India time!

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay YourFutureEx, game time! *cracks fingers*
    ●My home, my country.
    ●Fundamental Rights and the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world, containing 444 articles in 22 parts, 12 schedules and 118 amendments, with 117,369 words in English translation.
    ●The world's largest democracy, with 1.2 billion people.
    ●100 million people come to India's Kumbh Mela Festival, the world's biggest gathering of humans.
    ●Breathing the air in Mumbai, India, for just one day is equivalent to smoking 100 cigarettes.
    ●The world's biggest family lives together in India: a man with 39 wives and 94 children.
    ●India has the world's lowest meat consumption per person.
    ●India has more mobile phones than toilets.
    ●Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th, 9 months after Valentine's Day.
    ●In West Bengal, India, cows must have a Photo ID Card.
    ●70% of all the world's spices come from India.
    ●To earn enough to buy a Big Mac, the average person in India has to work almost 6 hours.
    ●In India, a polling station is set up in a forest for a lone voter in every election since 2004.
    ●India has more population than the entire Western Hemisphere of Earth.
    ●"Anal" is a language spoken in India and Burma by 23,000 people.
    ●The world's most polluted city is New Delhi, India.
    ●India's "Go Air" airline only hires female flight attendants because they are lighter, so they save up to US$500,000 per year in fuel.
    ●A con man in India repeatedly "sold" the Taj Mahal, the Indian parliament and various other heritage sites. He was sentenced to 113 years but managed to escape prison 9 times. The last time, he was 84 years old.
    ●Between 100,000 and 500,000 abortions per year continue to be performed in India solely because the fetus is female.
    ●Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
    ●The richest man in India, Mukesh Ambani, built a home valued at US$1 billion. It's a 27-story building with 3 helipads, a 6-floor car park, a staff of 600, a 4-storey hanging garden and a cinema.
    ●The Golden Temple in India feeds a vegetarian meal to over 100,000 people a day regardless of race, religion and class.
    ●India is expected to be the world's most populous country by 2050. With 1.6 billion people, it will almost equal the U. S. and China's population combined.
    ●India has the largest postal network in the world with over 1,55,015 post offices.

• ●Shampoo was invented in India, derived from the Sanskrit word champu, which means to massage.
      ●Water on the moon was discovered by India.
      ●The first rocket in India was transported on a cycle.
      ●India has a spa just for elephants
      ●India is the world's second-largest English speaking country (seriously).
      ●The world's largest producer of milk
      ●The first country to consume sugar
      ● Shakuntla Devi was given this title after she demonstrated the calculation of two 13 digit numbers: 7,686,369,774,870 ร— 2,465,099,745,779 which were picked at random. She answered correctly within 28 seconds.
      ●After defeating Germany 8-1 in the 1936 Berlin Olympics, Major Dhyan Chand, the wizard of hockey, was summoned by Hitler. He was promised German citizenship, a high post in the German military and the chance to play for the German national side. Dhyan Chand however declined the offer.
      ●Until diamonds were found in Brazil during the 18th century, India led the world in diamond production.

• bro, nailed it

• @capsteverogers Thanks man. My fingers were burnt.

What Girls Said 18

• An idiot named Christopher Columbus that had a horrible since of direction and titled Native Americans as Indians.

• My good friends Mohsin and Annu and the constant invites to visit India. xx

• Not going to be all nice and jolly but I just think of the amount of girls that have been raped and how unsafe it is for me to go there

• Only 16X lesser than your beloved Murica

• So by your logic you will never visit U. S by any chance coz the fact is its 16X more unsafe for you? If No then clearly you're the one who's a victim of media brainwashing. Dig up some stats before talking crap.

• Hahaha dude. Listen. There is no reason for you to caatch feelings. Im only saying what I know of India and what first pops into my head. And guess what? The damn questions was "When you think of India, what first comes to mind?' so calm df down and dont get defensive

• GaG.
    F'ing filler.

• my beautiful friend @Genie23 :)

• Curry and bindis.

• I am beyond obsessed with Indian food so that's the first thing i think of.

• Bollywood and Taj Mahal

• tikka masala

• I think of @DanteSparda

• It's @SatanClaus :X

• I think of the women with the long hair and scarves on their head.

• Taj Mahal and the Golden Temple! :)

• Indian food.

• sweet and nice place

• eat pray love the movie

• The 3 idiots lol

• Pretty women!

What Guys Said 23

• The "official Microsoft techs" alerting me that there is something wrong with my computer and they need to access it to fix it.

• this guy here who hates indians

• @Genie23 !!!

• The amazing Bengal tigers that are disappearing. Makes me sad.

• A country better than China, And a pofessor I got on GAG @YourFutureEx
    And his country pretty women!

• Polytheism, sitars, castes, those red dots on some women's foreheads, arranged marriages, reincarnation, Gandhi, and tech support.

• Giant piles of burning plastic

• Hot people in cramped, sweaty cities.

• Poor, Curry, don't shake left hands, technologically advanced, and large population.

• They dont? That's weird... I dont shake with my left hand bc I'm really bad with it but I've never heard that why dont shake with their left hands there.

• @Icyfire101

• It's not serious. (Left hand shake)

• I think of dem cows!

• Sanskrit, excellent public-sector crop breeding programs, and Freida Pinto.

• curry and nan

• I think of Mother Teresa

• Curry and Buddha

• I live in it

• spicy food, corruption, bribes, call centers, engineers, doctors,

• When I think of India, the first thing comes up is... Well, India, basically. :-/

• Cheap graphic designers, internet marketers wanabe professionals for low price. Giving away bad products and destroying market worldwide.

• Bus rape/murder.
    Hinduism.
    Overpopulation.
    Caste system.
    Academic cheating.
    Tigers.

• Population... Female mutilation

• Too many people

• Crowded slums and disease