Why the life is so fucking boring?

What do you do to get away from the fucking monotonic life?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally.. I think it's because I don't really feel passionate enough about anything. I want to feel strong feelings, but my reaction to most things in my life is just sort of 'oh' :/

I obviously want to live comfortably and have a nice job and a home etc., and at the moment I'm at Uni studying to achieve that.. but I'm not very sure about my future, and I don't find it very exciting usually, except when I learn something interesting and really get into it. And, here's a complete non-problem: I'm quite privileged, so I know I'll most likely be okay even though I'm not sure about my future...

I don't have close friends. I would love to have a really tight circle of friends, but I don't, and I don't really have the social skills to form close relationships with people, I just don't know where to start :/ . So even though I have friends, I don't really feel close to them and I feel like I don't care about them enough, even though they're good people..

I was really in love with this guy I met online (which may seem stupid, but the emotions were very real for me), and that made me feel really strongly for a while. He was going through some really hard times and I felt his pain and wanted to help him, and he told me that he loved me... and that made me feel really 'real' and like my life was meaningful etc. (this is making my life sound so pathetic I know..) But he was rebounding from another girl, and wasn't ready to be in a relationship. And since then he's met someone else, who lives closer to him, and so after months of being really into him and sort of deluding myself that we would be together.. I find out he never really fell for me although he likes me and wants to be friends; and he's met another girl who lives closer who he likes :'(

So now.. I sort of feel the same as I did before I met him; like life is kind of just rooms; going to different rooms, and existing there, and then going somewhere else and existing there, but not really feeling like you're involved, if that makes sense?

I think the answer to how to stop the monotony is to find people who you really, really care about. Or just one person who you're in love with. And then everything will seem more 'real' and meaningful and exciting. Certainly to me it would feel like I was more legitimate, and had a place like I 'belonged'... I've tried not to need anyone and to be independent for most of my life.

• But in the last few years I've really realised that I do need to be close to someone.

Much easier said than done I know

• Holy cow.. time well spent

• Thank-you <3 . And thank you for Most Helpful :) . I hope you find someone who can make you feel better soon <3

What Girls Said 6

• You go out and do things man!

• have lots of sex and eat ice cream.

• Nobody to have a sex

• It is not enough to make happy :(

• find something new to do like cooking or reading if you don't usually do that? Mix up your usual routine even if it's just little things that you change, it'll feel like you're doing something different. Sounds super cliche but appreciate little things and simple pleasures. :)

• I stew in my misery and depression. :)

• You have to make it fun. ... shit just doesn't happen you jave to create the fun.

• How?

• If there's activities or events go to them... meet new people with different interest than you. I have a friend who likes skiing and she introduced me to that... there's this site called i think meetup where its a group of people who do different activities i went paintballing once with a group it was great

• I go outside and socialize. Try it.

• Hearthstone, League of legends, music

• Do these make you happy?

What Guys Said 5

• it's not... my life may seem boring... but it's not 8)

• Because you make it to be

• Life is what you make it my boy

• Teach myself something new like martial arts, or I play capoeira or play guitar.

• Do Crime or join the military. Bullets are exciting.

• What kind of crime?

• The illegal kind