Why do I feel like girls dislike me for no reason?

Last time I remember this happening was at this physical therapist place. There was this one girl who was always chattery with all other clients but she was really quiet with me. I tried making small talk but all I ever got out of her were short answers, no eye contact and it was a one-sided conversation only effort being put was from my side, so I just dropped it and stopped trying to talk to her. I feel like that happens regularly, girls can't even have the courtesy to maintain eye contact when talking. What the fuck man. Does that ever happen to you fellas?

It's bugged the hell outta me. I mean over the years I've lost a lot of weight and my health hasn't been the best, pretty bad in fact. Is this how unattractive guys get treated? I didn't think I was that hideous but these consistent events have been really convincing me otherwise. Is it perhaps my skin or something? I do consistently break out around my mouth and that shit can be gross. Maybe they dislike asians? Shit I don't even know anymore.

All the encounters I'm talking about are work-scenarios. It's not like I'm hitting on them on the streets. Aren't they supposed to treat clients and customers with interest? I feel like an exception at times

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly man if you find a girl who shows dislike just fuck them off and forget about it. Book a high profile escort and relax its far cheaper than going on dates as well lol. I got in a similar mind set last week and after a few beers thought damn am I ugly? And posted pics worst idea ever lol.

When your meeting girls at work most times it's not actually them your talking to just a front they put on for the job and hitting on people at work? Bad idea unless your a 10/10 think how much waitresses for example get asked out.

• Dude you're misreading the question. I'm not even hitting on them, the vibe is not like that, I'm not even interested in this girl. I'm just talkin to her like a regular client and she doesn't even have a 'front' for me. She's all talkative with other clients (trying to be all friendly and courteous) but with me there's this weird quiet vibe she gives me.

• Sorry you said you wasn't hitting on them on the streets so I assumed you was hitting on them at work. Ok so your not hitting on them well your not on your own man I have the same problem. Is why I like it here in Italy over in the UK I had the same problem even going for a coffee I felt like I was communicated with in a different way than other clients. I've had it a little over here in Rome but a lot less than the UK. I don't know maby we just give off bad vibes? People feel different feelings when communicating with people. Plus people can feel when your not confident. Overall I give off bad vibes for other reasons related to what I do and my personality. But if your a normal guy then I'd say it's more down to your confidence?

What Girls Said 3

• I think you just have bad luck, dear.

• That how stupid girls are these days. You find some one soon.

• Maybe they are just stuck up... its unfortunate but you don't need them.

• No, I'm absolutely sure it's on my side. They're not stuck up or anything wrong with them. it's something with me.

What Guys Said 1

• dude u are not unattractive... also yer haircut is very nice bro ;)