Do you usually judge people?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Yeah just like they judge me on ___ I'm going to return the favor.

• not people... only spaghettis 8)

• I try not to but I do.

• Yes, constantly. It's called being human.

• I like to think that I don't, but I probably do.

• Nah, I usually don't

• Nope I never do cuz I know how it feels to be judged

• I try to be judicious in my judging :)

What Girls Said 9

• I do it, you do it, she does it, he does it. It isn't abnormal, in fact, it's human survival instinct. Unfortunately, some people are programmed into thinking that being judgmental automatically makes you a bad person, and a lot others have convinced themselves that they are too 'sophisticated' to judge.

• I'm normally just observing the person movements, how they talk, voice tone, certain key words, etc . It's normally to see if I can trust that person or not.

• I try not to, but I do it anyway. I generally keep my assumptions to myself, but occasionally I'm a jerk/idiot and I voice my judgmental thoughts.

• Yes if they keep staring at me or making stupid comments at me... I'd dish dirt in their face.

• Yes, but I'm working on changing that.

• Everyone does it.

• To an extent. Any perception of a person is a judgement, really. But my general philosophy is that, as long as they aren't hurting anyone (there are caveats, of course), their life choices are none of my business, and their appearance does not determine their worth or personality, and I will not treat them as if it does.

• I try not to, it's not my business to. I don't know their story. However there are certain people it's hard not to. One girl I know who is the same age as me doesn't want to work ever. She just wants to find a rich man to take care of her. Her parents don't have much money, and just lives at home and mooches off them until she can meet her rich man. Situations like that, I do judge even though I really shouldn't. It's none of my business what she does with her life. It doesn't affect me, but sometimes I feel disgusted when I think of it.

• Yeah, usually, even if I don't mean to do it