Tell me 2 odd things about yourself?

1. I never go to bed without a cup of tea or a glass of warm milk
2. I hate speaking English with a passion, I speak Spanglish

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I've always hated cutting my toenails. For the past few years, it's made sense, as I have foot pain from an accident; but even before then, I always hated the "sensation" I'd get from it. I especially get squeamish if I see one of those weird clippers that make the snapping noise (I use nail scissors). My dad used those all the time. clip SNAP! It sounded like he was breaking his toenail in half. Ugh.

I've always pulled on my fingers to crack my knuckles, especially when I'm nervous. I happened to see an old video from when I was 3, and I'm pulling on my fingers to crack them. I didn't realize that I've apparently always done that.

• Before I use the restroom I always check the shower curtain 1st. Since 1 time my cat almost scared me shitless literally. I say that because while I was on the toilet my all black cat (Named him shit bandit) hopped out of the shower, out of nowhere with a loud MEOW...

Which cause me to say "WTF!!!", my heart rate spiked, and I had diarrhea so yeah... you guess that I was hella pissed off at that cat ontop of me almost splattering poop all of the wall. This is the funny part though the cat just meowed at me, scratched at the door and walks out without a fuck given -_-. I should have thrown that cat into the toilet now that I think about it while screaming "YOU SEE WHAT YOU MAN ME DO?" haha since I had to clean up the toilet, wall and the floor around the toilet #ImDone #TrueStory

2. I smell/watch everything that I eat/cook the entire time that it is being made.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• walked right on out without*

• @crystalt70 Like I always say, "It's not bragging if it's TRUE and IMHO if you've earned__. You also have the right brag about it and as long as you aren't being a jerk about it... who cares?".

I thought that was the point of achieving anything, ya know. so that you could go show it off in a humble way (if that's even possible) to your friends, right? ^_^

Yeah I heard the food down there was top notch and that's the same thing that people say about our water here in St Louis #Random. The water in Illinois talks like salty rocks or some crap, you can't even make kool aid with their tap water without it picking up that slimy taste -_-.

Now I want some of your food <3 <3 #FeedMe!!!

• Yeah, I heard that the food down there was top notch and that's also the same thing that people say about our water here in St Louis *

• #1) I like the smell of. . . warm electronics (don't ask)
    #2) My dreams never make any sense

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I could try to describe my dreams but you just wouldn't get it. . . (well that or you wouldn't believe me)

• 1. I despise trimming my fingernails, so they are usually pretty long.
    2. I get this odd pleasure out of popping pimples, so i actually get excited when i get a pimple, so i get to pop it!

• 1. I have a habit of wondering about at night usually for half an hour to two hours, I'll just walk and walk, helps me clear my head.

2. I tend to get really lost in my own thoughts sometimes to the point were the world around ceases to exist to me.

• Love the new profile pic
    1) I can't pronounce the word hospital properly
    2) I hate clutter - There is very little furniture in my house because I think it fills house up. I never keep anything read a book, paper it is gone as soon as I am finished with it.

• thanks!! don't worry trouble with the words "share" and "chair"

• Yeah I remember you said before on another question the Spanish rolling of the Rs.

• yeah those 2 word I don't even say them

• I wash my hair every single morning before I go out of the house (then dry it with a hairdryer so I won't be late as a result).

Yeah, I'm weird like that. People tell me all the time that that's not good for my hair, but I'd rather do something unhealthy than look like a mess. My hair gets really greasy and irreparable after a day, seriously.

• 1. I purchase mint tea so I can have something hot to drink after brushing my teeth.

2. I know more about quality clothing than a lot of women (and I'm straight, lol).

• 1. i prefer listening to full albums instead of playlists
    2. when i sit on my computer i use a pot filled with water for my feet... yes really!

• 1. I love my mother more than anything in this world.
    2. I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).

• 1) While I'm an amateur boxer, I'm a video game nerd (People consider this to be an odd mixture of personality to have).

2) When I fall asleep, I somehow randomly hug my pillow as if I'm hugging a woman (fantasizing about many things). Had to let that embarassing secret it out but it is what it is.

• 1. If I forget my watch, My wrist feels naked lol
    2. I can't study with music unless it's classical

• yeah #2 it's like my biggest pet peeve, I have to be in a quiet place to be able to study

• But I love making you blush gorgeous! <3

• ohh god! i feel so pretty! ahha ;) <3

• I can't name only 2 I am odddddd

• Number One: When I am outside I love to talk to people that are working, and discovering what their career, and what their life story is.

Number Two: I for some reason have a close attachment to the World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan especially for the former Twin Towers so yeah that is it pretty much. :).

• I'm a little eccentric
    I also make weird/silly voices when I'm along sometimes

• 1. I sleep with my old penguin stuff animal which is almost as old as me.
    2. Before I go out, I spend time adjusting my nose for no reason, just an odd habit.

• I'm always holding back on saying something really inappropriate and I love bacon.

• 1. I practised punching on walls with my bare hands in my childhood for 3/4 years. Not now.

2. I am the guy who easily falls in love with cute girls very often. 😎

• 1. i like to stare at my arms for large amounts of time when the veins in them pop up randomly

2. I love tomatos but can't stand ketchup...

• 1. I have to sleep with a tv on
    2. The only fear i have is of non flying bugs. But only in the house. Outside i dont have any problems

• I study will listening to Mozart
    I love books a LOT

• 1- I don't know why the hell am I in this question.
    2- I'm in this site to develop my English lol

• 1. I am odd.
    2. I like it.
    Lol! . . I can't name only two.

• I love to much and I'm a mechanic

• but you're only 14! wow!

• Haha yeah my yard has cars and trucks and crap in it its just fun to get something broken and fix it lol and I fall in love to easy lol

• 1. I can name all the USA presidents in chronological order at the drop of a hat.

2. When I bounce up and down in a chair, i have actually made my fat rolls clap on a few occasions.

What Girls Said 23

• 1. I'm a recovering addict, a hair dye addict that is, my hair has been pretty much every color. But I'm rocking my original hair color now, blonde, and only dying my hair professionally every four months.

2. I can't stand it when women have untainted toenails, I think they should at least put on a clear coat or nude color.

• I talk to my dog, and I feel naked without a bottle of water near me.

• hhaah me too, me too! I always have to have a bottle of water!!

• 1) I always HAVE TO rip pieces of gum in half before I chew them. I've thought about not doing it but I just can't bring myself to chew a full piece of gum. It's too much! D;
    2) I'm constantly looking in the mirror. I probably look like 50 times a day, inspecting every inch of my face. It's some weird obsessive habit. I'll look in my hand held mirror, put it away and then two minutes later, get the urge to look again and so I take it out and look again for no reason.

• - I cry when I can't fall asleep.
    - I shake when I try to hold in my laugh.

• I cry when I cannot fall asleep either! Especially if I have been laying in my bed for hours... just... waiting...

• Haha yeah. It's nerve wracking.

• awww that's cute!! I cry also, or count sheep but crying helps ahha :)

• I have to touch the top and bottom locks on my front door 3 times before going upstairs for the night.

I love the smell of cigarettes inside the pack, but hate the smell. of cigarette smoke.

• my mom does that also love, and I can't stand cigarettes at all :o

• This is super random. But mold (like on bread, food, etc) scares the hell out of me. I get weak when I see it.(As a Bio major I had to take Micro I would have rather killed myself than go through that again)
    I wish I spoke another language. I really want to learn Korean (I taught myself how to Hangul just don't know what the heck I'm reading)

• 1. I refuse to wear sandals or flip flops without toes being painted, also annoys me when other girls don't but I'd never say anything,.
    2. I can't stand the sound of skittles or m&ms when you chew /bite them

• we're the same, I need to meet you!! ahaha & only eat the brown m&ms and I never eat the purple skittles ahah

• i love the smell of grass love! i'm used to it ahah

• I also like the smell of candles that have been blown out the smoke smells good or matches

• 1. I place my mattress in the floor every night because it's more comfortable to sleep on

2. I have 2 separate bathrooms I have to use. One for #1 and the other for #2

• There are A LOT of odd things I do but I guess the 2 most really weird ones are

1. Any restaurant I go to I always fix the fork/knife, and place them on the napkin correctly.

2. When I physically get hurt I will start laughing.

• 1) I can burp the alphabet and I'm damn proud of it.
    2) I fold everything into a shape of a triangle the same way they fold the U. S. flag.

• omgg that's cool! :)

• They're not the weirdest thing about me, but they are the things that pop out the most to me when it comes to weird things I do. The weirdest thing about me has to be my taste in fashion. xD

• 1. I wiggle my toes when I am in deep deep thought!
    2. I do not like the after taste of pineapple

Over and out. <3

• 1. I get incredibly turned on, looking at a man's hands, wrists, and arms.. May as well be their exposed c**k.

2. The Predator (from the Predator movies) gets me insanely aroused... Especially in the first one. The way he looks, sounds, moves... Makes me crazy

* I'm so sorry.. I can't think of ANYTHING non-sexual, at the moment ;)

• ahah it's okay! and thinking about you're not alone with #1 ahah

• I'm sure you're right! ;)
      ... But, for me, it gets so bad I have to force myself to look away. It's soooooo strong, it drives me crazy ;)

• 1- I like to buy peel off glue; I put it on my hands then I peel it off.
    2- I like coloring my stuff with whiteout.

• I always did number 1 LOL Once when I was little I thought about doing that for Halloween! I was going to tell people I'm peeling off my skin :P

• 1. I make statements to myself then argue against myself
    2. I sleep with my blanket that I had since I was a kid

I know.. sad...

My husband thinks I'm crazy.

• I emulate whoever I'm interacting with.

I'm extremely vain, yet not attractive.

• 1. When folding towels, the have to each be folded the same and facing the same direction. I also want them facing a certain way and with like colors when put up.

2. I hate the dark, so I have to have at least one light on at night. If my kids are spending the weekend by their dad, there are a ton of lights on along with the t. v. Lol.

• 3. I can't sleep with socks on. Tbh, I hate socks, period. I probably only wear them during really cold winter days.

• I hate socks and the dark also! I sleep with a nightlight on ahah

• 1. I'm 18, but I still have imaginary friends and talk to them often. And I do it out loud.
    2. I can't stay still for too long. I always walk around my house. It also helps me think.

• 1. I have a high pitched sneeze. I don't know how sneezes can be high pitched, but mine is.

2. I chew evenly on both sides. I have to have three bites on one side and three on the other. I alternate.

• 1-I sometimes believe I can predict the future.
    2-I have a freckle under my left nipple.

• 1. I barely eat and I'm still chubby.
    2. I always smell my food before eating it.

• I am always correcting people's spelling mistakes. I can't sleep without at least one teddy bear.

• 1. I always put Katinko ointment on my forehead before I sleep
    2. I love Okras

• 1. I always have to have my feet toes painted
    2. I always do my schoolwork/study for test at the last minute! Which I should really change.