Is there a silly accomplishment you've made that you're secretly really proud of?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm proud of the fact that a few of my SEO sites get consistent traffic by ranking #1 on Google for specific keywords. Moolah baby!

What Girls Said 1

• Every little thing I accomplish I'm proud of. Although I won't tell people because when I do they just look at me funny haha.

What Guys Said 2

• Ever since I was a kid I loved beating deadlines if you said Friday to me I would get it in on Thursday. I always got a little buzz out of doing that.

• Just recently I had an elbow injury that turned out to be more serious than I thought.

3 doctors took a look at it. My xrays were fine, range of motion and sensitivity was fine, yet I had bruising all over my arm. Scary as fuck

One doctor eventually said "I think something popped out, but your body just shifted back into place naturally."

#superhuman

That's what happens when you eat your meat, fruits, and veggies