What was the craziest/stupidest thing you believed as a child. ?

When I was younger I thought if you licked a guys 🍆 you would get pregnant. I realize how stupid that is. What did you believe in as a child that you think is stupid today.

The eggplant represents a male private part.

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents told me we would live in a rocket ship when I was 6. I believed that for the next 3 years :/

What Guys Said 7

• That getting to the age of 20 seemed like an impossibility to me, when I was around age 5 or so...

• Thanks to courage the cowardly dog, I thought that if I ever got a cavity, my tooth would look like Swiss cheese. And since that never happened, I now have six different fillings in my mouth. stupid dog.

• CHRISTIANITY WAS 100% RIGHT, NORMAL AND THE BEST RELIGION EVER AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG AND CRAZY.

• I missed out on in opportunity to kiss a girl in 1 grade cause i thought she'd get pregnant and that at airplanes were alien ships

• lol um i can't remember anything that I thought

• I believed I was a mixture of Sonic the Hedgehog, a Saiyan, and Kirby, with a hint of Megaman. I spent way too much time playing games.

• Yes.

Yes you did...

• I still remember running around like I'm trying to go fast as Sonic... And doing Kamehamehas in front of the mirror... And "inhaling" items (I never did though, thankfully)... The Megaman bit, I just thought there were living people or programmed people actually fighting viruses in the internet.

• That the world is flat.

What Girls Said 7

• I actually thought that if someone touched someone's boobs/vagina the person touched could get pregnant. I even thought girls could get girls pregnant that way. I asked my mom once if I could get my twin sister pregnant (we shared a bed). I didn't understand at the time why my mom thought it was so funny. Hahaha.

• My parents always told me that if I stayed in the bath too long I would turn into a fish. So I would always stay really long to see if it would happen lol.

• My sister and her friend made me believe in the Easter Bunny Monster that eats kids. They'd write on fogged-up windows saying "I'm going to get you!" and be like "Jen, did you see that? The Easter Bunny Monster was following Jackie!!"

14 years later I still hate the Easter Bunny.

• i licked every scented marker thinking they would taste like what they're supposed to smell like,,,, they didn't

• That I have superpowers...😐😐😐

• I thought I had telekinetic powers

• @Phanindra554plus Lol. No. It means I use to think that I was a weather controller :p

• Controller hah...😂

• I thought if you kissed a guy you'd get pregnant lol

• Lol that's a common one.

• Probably that if you stared at the moon very long a vampire would kill you that night.
    I didn't look at the moon much at all. Lol

• Interesting.

• Pretty sure my cousin told me that. She told me many mean things.
      Like if I said I hated my parents, they would die.

• That's jacked up.