Is it better to not chase girls?

I've been reading stuff online that it's better to not pay too attention to girls that you are interested in. Is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have to show a little interest at least or else they won't know that you are into them at all. For me personally I feel like it's a lot easier if the guy is straight forward in what he wants, then you don't have to guess.
    But on the other hand, an ex who has had my attention for years sort of seems to chase me, then pulls away a bit and it drives me nuts!!! I feel like I don't understand him, I wish he could be more straight forward so I wouldn't have to guess, but it keeps my attention. I always feel like I'm trying to figure out what he really wants, when we text he's so vague! It causes him to stay on my mind a lot. But since he isn't chasing me all the time and seems to eventually get cold when he's not, I conclude that he's not into me and move on, until the pattern repeats months later when he contacts me again.
    In my opinion, I feel like maybe doing both is effective, but if you go from chasing them to not chasing them you have to handle the situation carefully. You don't want them to think you just lost interest and decide not to try and get your attention back. Or if you end up pulling away after sexual stuff has happened/ or was a possibility and didn't happen, it comes off like you only wanted sex from that person and that might change their opinion of you.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally only go out with guys who court me first. Like if he doesn't out in the effort, then I'll feel as if he isn't serious about me :P

• I agree with you. :) #ligawanmuna

• Yeah, I live in one of the provinces in the Phil's. ^^.
      How can you even prove your intentions if you won't do that ligaw ligaw thing as you've said. Lol We all love to see how much a guy put effort to prove they're really serious about us.

• Yeah exactly :)

What Guys Said 5

• Problem is, very few women will chase unless you're a rockstar.

You have to approach and put in some work to get something good. A job, a nice car, a hot babe...

• Where is the fun in that? Chasing and the challenges are what makes it fun and worth it

• True but not pay attention to her is bad too, why would a girl interest in you if you got no interest

• I like having conversations with girls. A lot of times they'll tell you that guys mess things up by talking but not me! I like talking I can do it for days. *moonwalks away

• Yeah, hell you should always let them be the 1 to chase you or like I always say "I only show interest in those who've shown interest in me 1st".