Mothers, do you ever believe it's your son's obligation to die for you because he's a male and your a female?

• Of course not! I've never once heard a mother ever say she expects this from her son at all.
    98% (47)
  • Yes. All men and boy and genetically engineered to protect all women that they see.
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

• a mother will always opt to die for her children. a good mother.

What Girls Said 23

• If/when I am mother... I would take a bullet for my children, whether son or daughter... they would be my children... I'm not letting them die.

• It's actually the other way around. Mothers are suppose to protect their children at all costs. If she lived long enough to have children old enough to protect her, she has lived long enough anyways and he should carry on the legacy but I would never want my child having to die for me.

• I would die to save my son, and I would never expect or want him to die for me. I'd never wish that for any of my kids. I think my husband would lay down his life for me, as I would for him; but I don't feel that either gender should have to sacrifice more than the other. Males seem to be inclined to act protective, though...

• A mother would never let her son die for her ever... at least a proper mother would. Just like I would always die for my family no matter the gender

• What?
    Hell NAW!

If I were a mother I'd give my life for my kid... not expect the other way around. o. O

• I know my mom would die a thousand times over for my brother.

But yeah yeah feminism is evil blah blah all mothers want their sons to be crucified in their name blah blah bullshit cause you can't get laid and you never feel manly enough

• I would never want my son to die for me. I would die to protect my son though.

• There should be a stupid question award. I swear, this would at least be an honorable mention.

• I'm not a mom but that sounds dumb. I'd want my child to love even if that means I die. You hear about mom risking their safety all the time to save their babies, and that's awesome

• That's a terribly odd sentiment. How did you come up with this one?

• I just used to have this feeling that most women, even mothers are cowardly and selfish towards their sons when it comes to risking their lives for them (outside of giving birth and donating organs) because of their gender differences. I never hear stories about moms dying for their sons.

• Clearly you haven't been paying attention. Not all women are selfish bitches, my love.

• What a stupid ass question

• Are... are you serious? lol

• If it was a boy who was abused or neglected, or a mother who hates her son... then yes i could see that...

• Well B option is obviously not possible since men abuse women every single day.

• not a mom, though i dont think any mom would think that either

• Absolutely not if I had a son I would die for him

• Duhhh. If you're a man you'll protect those you care about, not just girls. :)

• That's bullshit. What type of mother would think that?

• A good mother will always be willing to die for her children

• Of course not? What kind of sexist bullshit is that?

I'd die for my son any day, but I would never have him sire for me! Parents burying their child is not natural.

• You're = you are.
    Your=possessive pronoun. E. g. Your English teachers failed you. Your dog has fleas.

Idiot

• No one wants to out live their children...
    I only have a daughter but regardless of gender I would die to save my child - its a motherly instinct.

• No a mother should always die for her children