Constant blushing?

Okay so I have this curse where I literally blush over everything, its super annoying! I dont just get a tint of pink, I go full on red like a tomato. It happens when im embarrased, sad, laughing etc -_- I work in a supermarket and people are constantly commenting on it lately and its quite embarassing. I'm wondering if guys find that sort of thing cute? or does it make a girl look unnatractive? Does anyone have any sugegstions on how to get rid of it?

thanks in advance xo

Most Helpful Guy

• I do find that sort of thing cute and awesome. Don't worry too much about it; there's no way it can make you look unattractive

What Guys Said 4

• I don't mind it, since I'm more or less as cursed as you.

• Im sure it makes you look super cute

• Bhahahaha! I think that's absolutely adorable!

• i think that'd be cute

What Girls Said 2

• haha that's so cute :D

i think it's adorable but it doesn't really matter does it? :P anyway dont sweat it girl.

• that happens to me all the time haha. it makes me even more embarrassed to know that i'm bright red which makes me even redder. try not to worry about it too much, i'm sure there are guys who find it cute