Worst president ever?

Aside from the obvious current president, who do you think is the worst president to have held the office and why?

If you sincerely do not think there has been anyone worse than Obama, because he HAS set the bar pretty high, who would you placeplace in 2nd & 3rd and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is the most corrupt president we have ever had.

What Girls Said 3

• lmao with all the Obama haters

• The current President is corrupt. The last was too but the current one is just terrible.

• Can you elaborate the details as to what makes him especially terrible compared to the last one?

• The defecit is up, the economy is down, terrorism in the US is on the rise, unemployment is up, we have little to no allies, our military is smaller than it has been since WWII, he blatantly breaks laws that do not fit his agenda, he spies, on us, the is EXTREMELY biased and racist, he is not a citizen of the US... should I continue? Oh! And he's a druggie and a latent homosexual

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B68ud2WIgAA74Gu.jpg

I don't get what you guys want if this isn't enough.

• The level of ignorance amongst American citizens saddens me... but it has not and will not break me.

• Lmao!! I'm sorry... you've been fooled. No twisting on my part... he is the one who has you twisted. He did pull troops from Afghanistan but look at them now. I had friends who DIED to liberate them and thanks to Obama, it was ALL done in vain. They died for NOTHING!!! And you think he's tried to end discrimination? Tell that to members of the tea party who were TARGETED by HIS CZARS at the IRS! you're blind... and its sad... he has dangled a shiny pretty object in front of you to distract you from the REAL issues America isn't facing!

• I am not blind. Most news about America don't reach my country. If these things were in news. Even though I sometimes try to find more news about the world I can't know every single thing that happends everywhere. And I don't care. I don't live in America. Are you blind too because you don't know what is happening here where I live? No, you just aren't interested in all countries and that is fine. But I do live close to Russia, and oh boy is that country messed up. And I'm 100% sure that your country is doing better than them.

So I'm trying to put things in perspective. I don't completely rely on what you say but I'm open to hear what you say and understand more.

Died for nothing? I'm not saying he should have died, no. But What do think they should have done? Stayed there?

What Guys Said 8

• Obama is the best you've had since Roosevelt. Shame that so many of you are too blind to see it.

• Definitive bottom 3 US presidents (worse at top):

1. Bush 2
    2. Nixon
    3. Reagan

• The barking head propaganda machine is chugging away at full strength to get us to forget the utter fiasco of Bush 2, and the fact that he didn't even win the votes in 2000.

• richard nixon

• bush number 2

• I haven't paid attention to politic for some time now, but I do know that Obama didn't nearly wipe out the native Americans Like Andrew Jackson did. He also didn't do... whatever the technical term is for what Nixon did at Watergate.

• Jimmy Carter

,,,

• Andrew Jackson hands down.

• arnold swhaurtznagger

• Arnold Schwarzeneggerhas never held the office which, actually didn't stop Obama so, we may as well elect him.