Did some one followed you, But you never follow back? And why?

According to my own experience, I did following a lot of nice GAGers, But some of them never follow me back. I don't know why, I feel that kind of being Ignored. I just want to say, You should follow me back, And GAGers what about you? Tell me why if you don't follow back?

• No I always follow back, No matter who she/he is
  • Yes, I never follow back, Because I don't know him/her
  • It just depends on the situation and person or my mood!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Really? I usually don't follow a person back just because to me it's not a big deal. I don't follow people out of courtesy, I follow people who genuinely peak my interest :P

• Oh really, I following you now, If you don't follow me back, I will break you!

• Don't worried, I'll message you soon, Wait what you mean someone going around using my pic? You mean my pink hair guy pic?

• yeah. unless I have two followers with pink hair :P

• I don't follow people just because I don't see a point. I don't actually know what it does

• And you don't have a photo !

What Guys Said 5

• I always follow someone who I though has been here for a while, I've liked many of their post or comments, and gotten to know them better. They don't always follow back of course.

• i always follow back ;)

• I don't follow everyone back, only the people I talk to and socialize with often.

I have a few un-used, in-active accounts following me as well.

• I tihnk you only talk to girls!

• Half the time my messages don't even pop up. 😕 Sorry dude. 😂

• Don't be sorry buddy, It's ok, I'll talk with you on comments ok?

• hah, well i know the feeling but its not really an obligation for them to follow you back.

• Well, I don't deny that, But I need some one follow me back, If they understand what is respect!

• I always follow back. Love making new connections! :D