How do you feel when you lose your phone... for 5 mins?

For me i always lose it when i need it.. then i start to fuck every thing around... what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask everyone to call it 100 times.

What Girls Said 8

• I panick... Want to cry. Try to find it, then I ask the people around me to help me, call on my number.

• I panic...

• I just can't feel right. Chances are I would be looking for it or else.

• I throw stuff around.

• I tear up the place!

• I get paranoid, that if someone find the phone. they find out all my secrets :O

• I go insane

• I go into complete panic mode

What Guys Said 5

• Unless I need to call someone, I just switch my PC on and do what I had to do from there. If I need to call someone, I use the landline.

• I went without my phone for a day or so. I lost my phone at a country music festival. Fortunately, I placed a craigslist ad and some angel returned it to me.

• I was a little frustrated but I wasn't yelling or anything though (I don't recall, anyways).

• It's not that you loose it when you need it, it's because that you always need it but only realize when you loose it!

• I get very paranoid about it

• I wouldn't care unless I'm bored enough to use it for entertainment.