What phone carrier do you have?

Question pretty much self explanatory.

I have sprint. Going back to t-mobile when my contract ends

• verizon
  • sprint
  • us cellular
  • t-mobile
  • boost mobile
  • prepaid/ tracphone
  • virgin mobile

Most Helpful Guy

• Virgin Mobile!

Been with them for over 14 years (since 2001 when I was a sophomore in high school).

I love the fact that I know exactly how much my cell phone service is going to cost, and what I get for that $ amount. Also not being locked into a contract is nice too.

---

There are two main downsides of a no-contract plan.

1) The phones are always a few editions behind. So you don't get the "latest and greatest" cell phones. No iPhone 6 or Galaxy S6 Edge for you.

2) You pay full retail price for the phone itself. So if u want a Galaxy S5 you'll be paying $500 for the phone up front, which is quite pricey. A very solid phone can be purchased for about $100.

------

The phones available are good enough for my smartphone needs, so I don't trip about not having the "sexy cool phones". Never felt the need to come off of Virgin Mobile.

$35 for 300 minutes and unlimited data (2.5GB at full 4G speeds), and I paid $200 for an above-average-specs Android phone 1.5 years ago and it's still running strong.

Works for me! ;-)

What Guys Said 9

• T-mobile pay as you go. Have never felt the need for unlimited everything. There are other things in life than spending every second on a phone.

• T-mobile yo

• Yes!! Come back to us! The weather is always sunny, the signals are always perfect and we won't hold you to a contract!! If you haven't noticed I'm with t mobile too.

• Lol I loved t mobile and had them for 4 years. Sprint had an unlimited talk, text and data and tmobile doesn't have that. Paying $180 a month for 2 lines :(

• Right and I don't want to haha but I do want to save some money. I may just keep sprint. It's the only plan with unlimited everything

• Well... if you ever wanna come back home we'll welcome you back with open arms and no contacts☺

• Straight talk

• None of the above. My phone carrier is called Telia and is a swedish company.

• I use HTO. I was on Page Plus, but switched when I got a new phone.

• I have metro piece of shit!!!

• I'm not sure what a phone carrier is, I've never heard of any of those. If it's what I think it is then I have Vodafone. I get pretty much unllimited internet and calls to others with Vodaphone for 5 euros per year

• i think my dad uses sprint but im on tmobile with my sibsibs

What Girls Said 11

• none of the above.. for me its Orange

• I have t mobile cause it's cheaper

• None of these. o. O

• I have Sprint and have had them for over 10 years. :-)

• None of the above. Up here I have the choice of Rogers or Rogers.

• Straight talk.

• At&t :-D
    ...

• I have T Mobile. It sucks ass at school though.

• I have Sprint and they're increasing my bill but I'm stuck in a 2 year contract 😕😡😨😛

• None of the above. Proximus

• I'm on O2 (UK) it's a contract