Difference between a simple orgasm and squirting?

Well which one is more exciting?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• An experiment was conducted and the substance that is "squirted" was examined and tested. And from multiple women.
    It's mainly just pee.

"Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder."

www.iflscience.com/.../women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing

• That was helpfull...

• What about the climax pleasure intensity between two?

• No idea. I'm thankful I don't pee during sex.

What Girls Said 5

• On is having an orgasm and one is peeing on your partner while you have an orgasm

• Not much kind of difference as I thought huh...

• In porn I have seen while having orgasm she just feels much satisfied but while squirting she jumps like a horse.. is it because squirting is much exciting that the other?

• Squirting orgasms are when female ejaculate fluid is expelled during the orgasm, the 'simple' orgasms do not. Sometimes squirting can happen without orgasm.

• Orgasm by clitoral stimulation feels better than vaginal by squirting. Also some women can squirt without orgasm and some can control it.

• No real difference, it feels similar.

• Regular orgasm is achieved through clitoral stimulation, while squirting is from vaginal orgasm.