Getting my first car with my dad soon?

I would love an Acura RSX, a Scion TC, or a toyota Camry/corolla.

are any of these unrealistic speaking financially?

i would prefer the Acura over the others but if it's unrealistic I'd take the ther options.

Most Helpful Guy

• they're not unrealistic.

an unrealistic option would have been Nissan 370Z, Mustang Boss302, Mitsubishi Evo, Porsche Carrera, Lexus ISF, etc.

you can go with any of those options but I would prefer either the TC or Camry.

What Girls Said 3

• anything is possible. banks are in need to give credits.

• Acuras cost too much when it comes to taking care of them.

• Acura is better.

What Guys Said 11

• Get something bigger than a sedan, maybe a hatchback at the least. It seems trivial but guys that drive larger vehicles, suvs, trucks, jeeps are generally viewed as more manly/attractive. I know it sounds dumb but it really is a fact of life

• I don't give a damn about that

• That's fine i just thought i should mention it. As far as your choices my ex has a corolla and she loves it. I haven't driven any of the others so i will leave it at that.

• Again with motorcylces the bigger the bike generally the more masculine. Think about it like this a guy riding a yamaha crotch rocket or a guy riding a harley davidson chopper

• For your first car go for the cheapest and best option meaning the best care you can get for the lowest price.

• You're 17. Insurance on any of those cars is going to be huge. Also, it's your first car, you're probably going to crash it into something.

• Personally, I'd go Toyota. Especially if it's an older model (~year 2000) there will be lots of cheap spare parts about.

• The only thing I can advice is to not spend too much money on your first car. Learn to drive first. And no, having your license does not mean you can drive. It merely means you are allowed to.

• da cheapest one bro!!! don't spend much money for a car :)

• Go with whichever gets the best mpg and have four doors...
    Cheaper insurance in a four door and better mpg will keep you driving without have to fill up the gas tank as often.

Have fun and congratulations!

• That's awesome. I had a honda civic as my first car, when I see them on the road it brings back memories.

• if i were you i would go for a bmw e46 318 or 320. they are perfect for everything and cheap too. and they drive very smooth! bmw all the way

• The Scions nice and not particularly expensive especially to maintain (if you're buying used) but there's really not a whole lot of differences between those cars and you'll probably be fine

• its you're first car start small