Are you willing to buy these products in the near future?

Apparently, Apple NEVER gets old. there's already iPods, iWatches, iPhones, and all that. Next there could be iCycles among these things...

• This is just getting ridiculous/I'm not a fan of Apple products.
  • i'd but them all.
  • I want an iPet!
  • I like the iSight.
  • I like the iCEBOX.
  • I like the HiTops.
  • I like the iQua.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The first picture is some really lame toy made like over a decade a go. I used to have the dog one. Thank goodness, I recognised that otherwise I probably would've believed these.

Apple don't produce products of high quality, no matter how hyped up they are. I watched a Panorama documentary, they treat their Chinese workers like slaves, forcing young people to work over 20 hours, taking away their ID cards so they literally cannot do anything/leave or even catch a bus in the city. People have died from exhaustion working for Apple, including a 15 year old boy. They're regularly seen sleeping whilst assembling these phones because they don't get breaks and they're made to work long hours. How can you expect quality from exhausted staff? It costs Apple just a few dollars to create their products but they extortionate prices for them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30532463

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe icebox

• Lol yea I bet you can watch tv from the fridge or make phone calls

• apple has never made a refrigerator product with an apple brand labeled on it so their R&D is going to be so fucking far behind every other company who already has the lead in home appliances like refrigerators, ie Samsung, Honeywell, Jenn-Air, unless they are like the Chinese, just copy specs and add their own shit into it, which could be possibly what? a refrigerator that places fucking music every time you use the ice box? hahaa.

not a fan of apple products.

• That would be neat yet annoying if it played tunes everytime you opened the door

• maybe it will play recommended "ice" songs, like every time you're pushing the button for ice the song "ice ice baby" starts playing lol

• That would be soooo cool lol

• isight yo 8)

• Lol I bet the apps pop up. Its probably computerized glasses like Cookies on Ned's Declassified

• Icebox looks fun

• Lol yea thats nice

• Lololol

• so it's just a app then?
      I went to see if I can order one

• I hate apple and all of its products. If apple invented a cure for cancer I would wait until an Android version came out.

• Knowing how Apple tradtionally 'innovates', the Android version will most likely come first.
      If someone else doesn't make it first, Apple will not 'innovate' it.

• Wow its that bad? Lol

• I picked iQua :)

• Is it supposed to be a water bottle? Lol

• Nevermind its a purifier

• I don't like Apple products but the icycle is pretty cool

• i am planning to buy my first phone in year 2020

• Lol phones may not exist by then...

• No, I don't want to waste my dough in unnecessary shit.

What Girls Said 6

• Omg the iceBox looks so cool!!

• Lol what do you think it can do? I bet it would play music and tell you what all food is already in the fridge

• haha I think a great feature would be if the iceBox is able to suggest you recipes that you could cook with the ingredients you have :D

• Oh yea that would be neat!!

• The shoes looks coolio.

• The iPet alllll the waaayyy

• Reminds me of those Robopets lol

• iqua looks cool

• the refrigerator looks cool ahaha

• I don't even like apple products but the i-pets look so cute >_>.

• Yea so did the Robopets they copied lol