Apparently, Apple NEVER gets old. there's already iPods, iWatches, iPhones, and all that. Next there could be iCycles among these things...
- This is just getting ridiculous/I'm not a fan of Apple products.33% (9)71% (10)46% (19)Vote
- i'd but them all.7% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
- I want an iPet!7% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
- I like the iSight.11% (3)14% (2)12% (5)Vote
- I like the iCEBOX.30% (8)7% (1)22% (9)Vote
- I like the HiTops.7% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
- I like the iQua.5% (1)8% (1)5% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Full HD 1080p? Lol
It's somewhere near 2 megapixels, while our eyes are ~576 MP
Sheer ignorance haha1
Most Helpful Girl
The first picture is some really lame toy made like over a decade a go. I used to have the dog one. Thank goodness, I recognised that otherwise I probably would've believed these.
Apple don't produce products of high quality, no matter how hyped up they are. I watched a Panorama documentary, they treat their Chinese workers like slaves, forcing young people to work over 20 hours, taking away their ID cards so they literally cannot do anything/leave or even catch a bus in the city. People have died from exhaustion working for Apple, including a 15 year old boy. They're regularly seen sleeping whilst assembling these phones because they don't get breaks and they're made to work long hours. How can you expect quality from exhausted staff? It costs Apple just a few dollars to create their products but they extortionate prices for them.