Are you addicted to your phone?

Do you bring your phone when you go to the bathroom?
Do you bring your phone when you take a bath?
Do you text when you're on a date?
Do you text when your eating dinner when your family?
Do you bring your phone to work-school?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I will admit that I do treat my phone like it's a little dog "where did I put you LG?". But unless I'm on a break at work I'm not on it too much, especially when I'm at home.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I tend to have it with me quite often. I work using my phone (gotta test those apps!), but I'm also prone to just browse around on Stack Overflow, Reddit or GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • i always bring it in da bathroom... i use it for music when i shower :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I will take my phone everywhere except the places you mentioned. Yes i have that juch amount of patience to stay away from my mobile when i am bathing or shitting. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I try to limit iPhone usage so I can maintain a healthy social life

0|0
    0|0
  • I am addicted to my phone. But don't text on dates, that's a deal breaker for me!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bathroom - yes
    Bath - No
    Date - ummm never dated
    Dinner - yes sometimes
    Workplace - yes.

😈😁

0|0
    0|0
  • no i manage to resist the urge when at work, not an addict

0|0
    0|0
  • bathroom-yes
    bath-no
    date-no
    dinner with family-sometimes not always
    work-school - yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i m addicted my telephone

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer crack.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• Do you bring your phone when you go to the bathroom? I think I've done this twice.
    Do you bring your phone when you take a bath? No
    Do you text when you're on a date? No
    Do you text when your eating dinner when your family? No
    Do you bring your phone to work-school? Yes

I'm not addicted to my phone. I'm addicted to the internet but I don't think about it all the time. When I come off my laptop, I go on my phone to check Facebook, Tinder and Instagram. I don't check my phone loads every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely.

I try not to be rude and text during communal dinners or dates, but otherwise, my phone is my baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I have made a point to not be. I leave it at home, I don't take it into places that deserve my full attention. The only time I make sure to have it is when going on a road trip that will take me more than an hour or into a place I am unfamiliar :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's taking over my life

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can live without it! The longest i've been without a phone is 2 years, I'm thinking of getting rid of my phone soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it everywhere but turn it off when need be... like work, out to dinner with people, on a date, etc .

0|0
    0|0
  • bathroom yes
    bath no
    date no
    dinner no
    school yes and i use it in lessons but i also take notes on it so i can re read them when i need to

0|0
    0|0
  • I take my phone every where, but if am doing something or are with someone, I just put it in my pocket. It is still with me just not in the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i'm on it all the time 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I use it in all of these cases, except when I'm on a date. But even then, I feel the urge too

0|0
    0|0
  • I bring my phone with me most of the times but not to the extent of bringing it on the bathroom or when I take a bath. Thats too much!

0|0
    0|0