Cat pooped everywhere. What to do?

Cat found bag of chili peppers. Ate like three. Damn it. I came home. There's shit on the walls and floor :-(

What should I do? Has this happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Clean it up, like, really well. If you don't take the time to get the scent out there's a HIGH chance the cat will go to the bathroom in those locations in the future.

What Girls Said 5

• #1 Clean It Up

#2 Get it trained with the help of...
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../513qAevkMZL._SX940_.jpg

• LOL. clean it up & make sure they're hidden next time hahaha

• get rid of it. lolz jk

clean up the mess and put him/her in timeout

• Best get to cleaning up before that sh! t dries.

• Clean it up lol

What Guys Said 9

• ughhh

only option's... clean da house :|

• Why the hell would it eat all three? Is this kitti OK? bleach what you can, and Spot Shot cleaner is great for stains.

• Dude I do not envy you right now.. That sounds like the most awful thing I could come home to. I'd clean it up but I would not be happy about it.

• Clean it with a dilute bleach solution. Protect your food in future. I feel bad for your cat. It has low impulse control and you are responsible for it.

• Well first things first, clean those shit off. And second, hide the bad of chili peppers in a more, secured place.

I have cats, but we never let them in our house. Folks think they'll trash everything up. I think they'll just sit around doing nothing like ordinary house cats. :-/

• Just clean it up man

• clean it up...

• Clean it up. Then... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

• Spank it! LOL