Why is this guy making ME look like a slut 😔?

I'm in 10th grade and he told people me and him hooked up. To be honest I don't even talk to him or have his number. We aren't friends on Facebook and we don't have mutual friends. I see him looking at me pretty much every day in class but I've never done anything to him or his friends! Why is he doing this and telling people this and trying to make ME of all people, look like a slut?

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, he's probably feeling proud of his accomplishment. Have you told him to stop?

• What accomplishment?

• He never hooked up with me. He's lying.

• Oh. In that case he is doing it in order to look awesome in front of his friends. He's a silly guy.

What Guys Said 5

• who knows, his motives could be completely retarded. just ignore it, if you try to lash out to defend yourself and clear your name that is probably the reaction he wants/ is expecting.

• fuck him... he's just a mean guy who's spreadin rumors.

if he doesn't stop... hope u could report him at least :)

• OMG at first I was like I'm not gonna fuck him then I read the rest of your answer.

• Please do yourself the favor of not caring. True friends will stick with you; others won't. Take what's good from the experience and just live your life. Some people just aren't worth worrying about; not for who they are, but for the fact that they consistently behave beneath their nature and are not bent on improving.

• Well I don't have many friends to begin with and this made me lose pretty much all of them.

• Make new ones. Ones who don't know about this, or won't care. Those from before never deserved to be your friends anyway. You'd be lonelier with them than without them. Trust me, the best is yet to come anyways.

• Boys are dumb, he just wants the street cred that you get when you sleep with a girl. Don't even worry about it.

• He's a guy and in HS case closed.

What Girls Said 9

• Sweetheart he just handed you the ultimate way to teach him a lesson. You can now tell everyone what he's like in bed. I know you didn't actually do anything but they don't know that you can tell them he sounds like a goat when he finishes, or that he cried for half an hour, or he got off in less than a minute OR that he put on a dress and asked you to call him Susan XD just an idea... Do with it what you will, but don't take it to heart love.

• Ugh I don't want people to think I had sex with him. It's not worth it.

• I don't think he's trying to make you look like a slut, he probably likes and has expressed it in a really bad way by spreading false rumours. I think you should confront him about this.

• Why would he do this if he likes me lol that makes no sense.

• Trust me, guys can do strange things when they like you. He wants your attention.

• He knows your not interested in him and that his little way of getting revenge on you for not being interested you need to ignore him and he probably is doing that to get your attention just ignore it and deactivate your facebook account if you have to do so and meet other guys in the mean time hope this helped

• Well that's true I don't like him. We hardly know each other and I'm interested in another guy. But do you think he likes me?

• Yes he's trying to get your attention but don't buy into it

• Call him out on it. Don't just take that shit lying down.

• You are in highschool?

• Yeah why?

• Talk to a one of the disciplinary staff if its bothering you a lot.

• He's a complete bastard.

• He definitely wants you but you're too hard to get so he makes up rumors. Guys I tell you :(

• To get your attention maybe?

• he's a jerk. tell people it's not true.

• Yeah I do but I'm trying to figure out why he'd do this to me :/