Do you work, go to school or both?

I work as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) for about four years now while I am also bridging for the RN (Registered Nurse) program online. Your turn.

Updates:
Very interesting

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I just finished my college course, going to university to study English later this year though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Both. I'm in my senior year of undergrad and I'm studying psychology. I work as a tutor for my school. The subjects I tutor in are psychology, sociology, writing, religion, physics, and Spanish. I also work as a theater production assistant at my school's Fine Arts Center.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last year in high school. I want a part time job at some juice bar (I don't know why, I just think juice bars and making juice are cool/nice xD ) but the chances of that are like close to zero since I can't drive yet and I need to focus on studies and getting better grades.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just work part time now, i've been with the same company for around 10 years now and used to work constantly but i'm being lazy as fuck now and enjoying other things in life, like this damn site...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to college but couldn't afford it so this semester I'm just working. Hopefully, I'll be back for the next one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to school. I wanna work too, maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm technically doing both, but I'm currently underemployed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just school!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in university (which is classed as school in the US, I'm guessing?)

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a very busy schedule at work

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I'm a college student by day and stripper by night 😏

0|0
    0|0
    • That must be really tough to balance

• Show All
    • I work 4 days a week Wednesday- Saturday
      Wednesday: 2pm- 8pm
      Thursday: 8pm- 2am
      Friday and Saturday: 9pm- 4am

• That seems like a decent schedule. Mine is usually 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off. I usually do a total of 180-192 hours a month, since I only work about 15-16 shifts a month, but I also have plenty of days off and I actually like my schedule that way. I don't have to deal with any bosses at night; it's just me and an HCA during the night which is a position below me.

What Guys Said 9

• i... work... somehow...

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to college although am looking for a job as well. If this blasted country didn't have so many regulations against hiring expatriate workers I probably would've had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to college and work full time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work 2 jobs and still go to school. My life is crazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am currently in college completing my bachelor in technology and I am also a part time science teacher in a coaching institute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work

0|0
    0|0
  • both, im a hard worker😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I only go to school