Girls, why is that most sexy panties are basically a glorified wedgie?

Most of the sexy panties out there, thongs, cheekies, g-strings, booty shorts are basically glorified wedgies, when did having a wedgie become sexy?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. when u say it that way all of a sudden they don't seem as sexy anymore , lol.

With this culture the more that is revealed the more sex appeal you have to others.

just take a look at magazines , music videos , and what image is constantly being displayed in the media.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't see those panties as sexy at all... lol. But I think they're preferred because you can see the cheeks while in regular panties.

• cus it's usually not lodged deep up your buttcrack just kind of suspended between the cheeks not even going into the buttcrack.

• It doesn't feel like a wedgie to me, gstrings/thongs are very comfortable to me, it feels like i'm wearing nothing at all.

• I don't wear any of those. Just boyshorts or briefs.

• I find that thongs, cheekies, g-strings, and booty shorts are very comfortable when the size is right!

• booty is becoming a hot topic in todays society therefore the more guys can see of it the more attractive they think it is.

• That's not why they are, they are sexy because they show more skin. Surly you can work that one out. smh

• most of those with the exception of g-strings don't give you wedgies. it's not about them giving you wedgies anyway, it's about how much it shows and how tight they are.

• I don't get wedgies from it haha

• Probably because they show more?

• Beauty is painful eh? But it may be worth it after a long day of wearing them.

• Oh? how so? In what way

• How is beauty pain? Um I guess because it could hurt wearing all this stuff. And I wouldn't wear uncomfortable stuff unless it was to impress someone so if you're doing it for that reason and you get 'lucky' I guess... then it'll be worth it!