People who dont live in the. Usa is your perception of the u. s. is that there is a lot of money here but there is a lot of violence and crime?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think there's a lot of money. You have some big cities with plenty of wealth, but the rest of your country is a poverty ridden sh*thole (to put it bluntly). Naturally that comes with violence and crime.

You finally get a president that actually achieves anything, and everyone wants rid of him.

I'm not saying this is in the least even accurate or true, it's just my perception, like you asked.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Dam america you scary ! I ain't going any where near you, you are like the dam crazy pot smoking and drinking kid that likes to fire his gun at a party possible lightly injuring people!!

But really you guys are all right I guess : P
    Just like any country really you got the good, the bad and the horrible parts and things about ya

• True or bikers who feel the need to kill each other

• that happens over there? geez man haha : )

• I live here and i can't tell what direction this country going! But i know there is no middle class here anymore. Either ur working poor, or really rich

• my perception of america is complete corruption and anarchy

• Where are u from?

• Can reg people over like can u buy a gun tomorrow if u felt like it?

• Sorry, I can't understand that very well.
      No, I can't buy a gun easily (with guns being illegal and all). Depends where you are, really.

• US = not many synth-pop artists :(

• there are many countries where there is more money.

• But none with so many poor and a country as violent

• I have lived all over the globe

• Oh! I see. You are insecure about others' opinions. You make a statement you know nothing about and then you want others who know nothing to confirm it. You are weak in mind. Okay. Well, that is okay.