If you could switch life with one person, who would you choose?

I choose Leonardo Dicaprio, I mean who doesn't want to be model dating, hard partying hollywood superstar.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• hmmm. probably one of the girls from krewella. they seem to be having a lot of fun. though I don't know. maybe it's all just for show lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-gYJBsln-w

• Oprah Winfrey.

Although not the best looking , she's a very powerful woman.
    A billionaire loved by many.
    Where could I go wrong choosing her?

• Nope. Leo is unswitchable. Try again.

• I would choose Bill Gates so I could legally take all his money and transfer it into my bank account. Assuming if I am him for a day I get to know all his information.

• hey that's not cool that guy is doing a lot of philanthropic work :D

• Taylor Swift.

• Good option but she gets a lot of hate from people for some reason.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not trying to sound cliché, but I want to stay who I am. I have been gifted with so many things that are desirable and everything I need and maybe want.

I have so much oppurtunities ahead and so much potential (not to sound cocky, I'm just giving a reason for my statement xD). I don't know any other person on this earth that is as unique as I am, that thinks the way I think, that acts and is the way I am. I can make use of my gifts and make my own 'money' 'fortune' and 'fame' like what you've mentioned above but more personal and real to myself.

Despite my inability to grow and become a massively ripped muscular monster due to my genetics, many girls have told me that a slim, shredded, muscular physique is more desirable (which is the physique I have) so yea.

You is the only things you've got.

• yeah we are all happy with ourselves but I was just thinking about a hypothetical situation.

• Someone who has friends, is self confident. And can get dates/a girlfriend. Although I recently had a girlfriend so I guess that doesn't count.

• Probably the non-aspie version of myself from a n alternate reality.

• I would either choose Bruce Willis or Robin Williams.

• Bruce Willis is a cool choice but ehh umm Robin Williams is dead

• Yes but If he was still alive I would have chosen him. But for sure I wouldn't have his jokes.

• I want to be spider-man

• i would be obama because then id make the rule lol