What the hell do birds do all day?

Seriously all i see them do is sit on power lines and shit on my car. They really need to get a job

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't see what I see in my backyard. I've got lots of species of birds that visit and live in my backyard. It's fascinating to watch them (as well as the squirrels and rabbits, and even the possum that visits). Take the robins, for example. They're constantly hopping across the ground, settling in one spot, cocking their heads, and then -- bam! -- nabbing an insect or worm in their beaks. I've watched birds build a nest. They fly off for a minute or two and come back to the spot they've picked with twigs or pieces of grass and other stuff in their beaks, do some work, and then fly off for more building material. The birds definitely have jobs. They're whole lives are built around making a living and reproducing. You just don't see it. Which is a shame.

What Girls Said 4

• They fly and stuff.

• They also eat don't forget that. I guess just like other seemingly useless animals they all play a role in the cycle of life and on the food chain. It is all about keeping balance

• Haha!!! Whatever the hell they want!!!

• Hit on birdies.

What Guys Said 6

• I think they have short attention spans so don't perceive how boring it is.

• We really dug deep in the intellectual bucket for the question huh

• There's a bucket of intellectual questions?

• Lol it's okay sometimes I take things too literally. @Amplify

• This quality stuff here my friend

• Birds don't care.

• Hahaha, it's probably all Obama's fault.

• I totally hear you tho bro, this one client site I worked at for a couple months I had my own parking spot. It was under a tree, fucking bird shit on my shiny black car every single day lol. Those little fuckers hahaha.

• LOL this question killed me xD
    I can't answer this.. I can't hahahahaa

• I don't want them coming over here taking our jobs, starting minicab services! Damn flighty, feather brained assholes!