So how do I overcome the bitterness for always being single?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get off the internet. No, seriously. Go out and socialize. Or learn to enjoy your own company. Go out by yourself; treat yourself to good food, visit places you find interesting, just full on pamper yourself till you feel comfortable in your own shoes. Bitter guys usually dislike themselves but if you can't love yourself, you're in no position to love someone else.

tl;dr Being single isn't the end of the world. Don't make it out to be.

• I've enjoyed my own company way too long I have plenty of friends to hang out with but nothing can replace being in a relationship

• Not desperate just trying to get encouragement advice and the hope I need to find somebody

• Aw, well as long as you don't destroy yourself with bitterness, I'm sure you'll eventually bump into someone you click with. Socializing is key. Good luck, bud!

What Girls Said 5

• By going out and finding someone. Starting an online relationship. I gave multiple ways yesterday as to how you could go about finding someone in various ways.

Coming onto GaG and asking a question about it won't help if you don't continuously DO something about it.

• Bitterness is drinking the poison and expecting them to die. Got to let it go or it will eat you up. Being bitter will only ruin your chances in the dating game. You can't change the past but you can decide how you're going to move forward. If you can't help yourself find someone who can help you work through your resentment issues. Life is seriously too short to hold that stuff inside. Gl

• bitterness directed towards whom? yourself? girls?

• Those who rejected me are those whom I'm bitter towards and angry that i can't get in a relationship don't know what would be the cause

• yeah it's taking too much time I don't want to be 30+ years old and go on my first date when I'm around that age.. Its pathetic 😣

• you won't. don't worry about that lol

• By Mingling With Other Singles.

• Learn to be alone.

What Guys Said 3

• The easiest way is to be their friend rather than be bitter. Because some of their single friends might recommend you since you're single. The more friends you have the more likely you're going to bump into more friends and enemies.

If they were rude when you were being rejected then I'd truly understand why you were bitter towards them. And when you're famous they'll only regret it.

• You don't if you want to be bitter go ahead its perfectly normal.

• Het a mail order bride and treat her like a princess.