If you could make the whole world go back in time, which time/date would you pick?

Keep in mind you're not the only one going back in time, the whole world is

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• About 7000 million years (7 billion for Americans) for what I wish would be recognized as obvious reasons.

• well I am fine with who I am and stuff but if I absolutely had to go back I would pick one of 2 days.

either the first day of high school- I would take more chances, be more outgoing, not be afraid of asking girls out. but then again if id have changed all that then maybe I would not have had the opportunity to date the girls I have over the last 2.5 years after leaving home.

or I think it might be interesting to go all the way back to the day I was born and be born as a girl instead.

• Interesting! Thanks

• sorry to hear that.

I guess another wish I have is to be the guy of some girls dreams! hopefully she is the woman of my dreams

• That's a good wish. Best of luck with that

• If I'm taking the whole world with me, then I don't even know how that would work.

• 21. November 1963.
    The day before JFK was assassinated.

He was a president of the people, not of bankers, corporate thieves or warmongers.
    This guy could literally have changed the world we live in for the better.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really want to go back.

• The carbonium period. Nice sweaty and hot.

• Lol I see. Thanks for answering

• the end of grade 6

• I wouldn't because now is the closest we have to equality

• Back to the 80's. It was a better time back then.