Where are all the hot east indian guys in Canada?

Ok, so I am an attractive 20 something east indian girl living in Canada, doing a business degree. I have more arab features because my eyes and eyebrows are very bold, but im desi to the core. I like my culture, and I love our food and I would love to marry an east indian guy. However, all the brown dudes I know are short, skinny and unattractive. Sure, theyre smart and great friends, but I'm a good looking girl, I gym, I dress nice etc and I want a tall, muscular good looking guy and a guy who was raised in Canada. Where are these guys? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Here I am.. oh wait I'm not Indian, but I am from Canada...

What Guys Said 7

• I think you need to hit torronto for that, thats where the dudes are specially the desi ones or try bc heard the dudes there are lookers

• Go to Surrey

• just keep looking bruh. im sure you'll find your Rambo of indian d00ds somewhere lol.

• In the Indian restaurants.

• check indian stores

• Brampton/Toronto/Mississauga. Mostly Brampton.

• You can find guys with those traits, but you will have to eliminate your ethnic boundaries.

What Girls Said 3

• Some of them look hispanic. You probably didn't even know they were indian in the first place.

• Go on a dating site and seek out that particular race.

• they are everywhere!