How would you guys/girls answer these following questions during a interview?
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why do you want to work here?
3. Why should we hire you?
4. What are you most afrid of?
Please answer these questions as if you were being asked and really wanted this job.
Most Helpful Guy
1. I have my AA degree, and am currently working on a double Bachelors in Managerial Accounting and Law Enforcement. I am currently employed at _____ Accounting Firm, working as a bookkeeper. I have been working there for 1.5 years and am fully trained to use Intuit Quickbooks, and most other tax software.
2. (This is making the assumption I am applying for a job in Forensic Accounting) I have always wanted to be a police officer as a kid, and my mother is a CPA with her Doctorate in Tax Code Law, so I would work with her during my summers throughout highschool. Naturally, the two melded together, and my interest in law enforcement was backed with a specialized skillset that could not only have me working in the field, but still able to use my mind for my job. One of the things about myself that I have always found frustrating in previous jobs is that I like to have a balance between difficult physical work and difficult mental work. Growing up, my parents had me doing everything in between the two, from basic carpentry, being completely labor based, to my current employment as a bookkeeper, which is completely intellectually based. Since I find that I enjoy both, it occurred to me that being a specialist in the police force would be a perfect fit, matching the level of excitement I want, with something that would still require brainpower to achieve.
3. (Making the assumption that I am applying after I complete my degrees) In terms of training, I am fully range certified with both handguns and longguns, and am in good physical condition. I am also fully trained to use the software that most police agencies employ within the Forensic Accounting division.
4. Being useless. I have no wish to contribute less than I take from society.0