Have you ever PERSONALLY known someone who has killed themselves?

• yes
  • no
  • see answers
Update.. also, what would you do if you wanted to commit? Honest, what the fuck would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, unfortunately. She was a good friend of mine. It was about 5 years ago but feels like it was yesterday.

• Yes, it feels like it was just yesterday...

• Yes. Last year a sophomore committed suicide for lots of different things. She was hated by her mother, bullied by her brother and kids at school because she was lesbian, and other things. It was so depressing to know that people pushed her far enough to where she didn't even want her life anymore

• Nope. I know people who have wanted to commit it and I never really understood why.

• Yeah a kid in my neighborhood. And I have had those thoughts many times.

• I knew someone who died from drug overdose. Don't know if that counts.

• Yes, a friend of mine a couple years ago.

• Yes. A very sweet boy who I went to school with from grades 1-8 committed suicide

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, my former neighbor a self inflected gunshot and i actually saw
    them carrying his body out in a body bag in the front street of the house
    so sad but he was depressed severely and it happened.

• I was hanging out at someone's house that I had knew for like 10 years, who left on a dirt bike on drugs and drove into a telephone pole... Does that count? Five of my other childhood friends died in a car wreck, but some dude I didn't know what at the wheel driving them. A girl I knew for 5 years had an ex boyfriend that committed suicide after breaking up with her. I had met him, but we were not friends

• Yes I have. It was a very sad and messed up situation with people I knew. I am just glad that none of it involved me.

• My friend's mother committed suicide

• Nope my best friends friend whom I sort of knew suicide though.

• No and hopefully I won't.

• No, and I hope it stays that way.

• I've met people some people who have, like my mates girlfriend and friends friend, and someone I went to school with but I wasn't friends with them.

• not someone super close to me, but yeah I've know people who have taken their own life

• One of my good friends dad committed suicide while we were at school. We didn't see the body but his mum was freaking out and became really quiet for like a month.

There were no signs he was even unhappy :(

• No, and I'm not willing to meet anyone who intends to.

• Yes, in the Navy he committed suicide on ship.

• Yes. A classmate in middle school and a friend of the family.

• at my age, yes, i would hope not for someone younger.