USA Political party affiliation?

This is for US

• Democrat / Independent but liberal leaning
  • Republican / Independent but conservative leaning
  • Libertarian
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I lean a lot toward Democratic, but the party's opinions don't dictate my own and I won't vote for a candidate solely because he/she is Democratic.

• In order to vote with a brain these days
    you have to select one from column A, then another from column B
    knowing that big cash is running each show to... make more cash.

It makes one want to begin their own party, even with the historic knowledge of the defeat of Ralph Nader.

D: Other but by damn I will vote, even though at times I'm voting against a bad guy/cause

• Moderate with Liberal leaning.

• Republican in most cases.

• can't really choose between liberal or demo. But I'll vote demo any day

What Guys Said 13

• If I voted in the USA I'd vote Democrat. They aren't my ideal but they're usually the least bad.

• @jacquesvol No offense, but if you don't live there you have no idea which party is worse. Television doesn't dictate the reality on the ground.

• @jacquesvol Me too, I only stated that things on the ground are always different than what the media sells. For instance, our media demonizes Russia, but over there their people are content with their government. Having never set foot in Russia, I am not quick to judge their business. There is always two or more sides to every story. What country are you from in Europe? I was stationed in Germany from 2007 to 2010.

• I'm living in Brussels

• Go Dems!!! Wootwoot!

• The Libertarian Party is the only hope left for the US to return to what it used to be -- a fucking good country where democracy meant something.

The Republicans and Democrats have fucked over this country for far too long. They need to be demolished.

• liber... yo 8)

• Republican but the GOP needs to get its shit together and find a common ground. The squabbling between its members is what's causing the destruction of the party.

• Totally agree. I wonder if Mitt could have won last cycle if they would just stop cannibalizing each other in the primaries and get unified.

• Bae you ok with me being Democrat? lol haha
      @cali-girl

@PT1911,
      1. Ya Marco Rubio is the only hope to defeat Hillary in my opinion. They need to rally behind him, now.
      2. Your poster boy is from California you know. Good ole Reagan.

• Every guy gets a pass lol Democrat? Really? Smh...

• I'm independent :D.

• I have no political affiliation. I'm a free agent...

• None I don't care what they do anymore just don't screw Me over and we're good

• I'm not a member of any political party, but I most definitely lean libertarian.

• I am a libertarian, FREEDOM FOREVER!!!

• Independent. Socially liberal. Fiscally/economically conservative.

• Not gonna lie I only vote republican because typically they want lower taxes.

• That doesn't mean you're gonna get them. (certainly not in your age range)

• 1|1