Is it more attractive when guys sing with higher voices?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its impressive if they do it well and the rest may fall into place for me personally as a sing i find it automatically attractive if a guy can sing i think its hot. 😋

What Girls Said 17

• Well, being a music lover, I find any good voice attractive. To me it doesn't matter if ur voice is high or low when singing, as long as u sound good😆

• As long as he can sing, it's fine whether high or deep voiced

• Personally I prefer the deeper registers: LOVE baritone (tho as a vocalist I admire guys with a wide range & good vocal technique.)

• I like it better.

• Falsetto's are pretty sexy 😉

• For some it is, for others it isn't. And for others like me, it doesn't matter.

• I personally don't like when guys sing with high voice. It all depends though. It depends on the type of song, and gerne. I like deep voice. For example, Josh Turner singing Your Man.

• Not me, i'll take a death metal growl any day lol

• I'm sure it is because his voice is unique

• Not in my personal opinion. I prefer a medium voice. Not too deep but not too high. Perhaps leaning towards a side depending on the day

• When my boyfriend sings in Japanese, it's always high pitched. To me it's more attractive.

• Depends on if they know how to use it.

• Not for me.. Dont like it. I like masculine voices

• I prefer deep voices more.

• Absolutely no

• I love it when a guy can sing high.