*Odd ambigous metaphor that I doubt makes any sense but if you have a worthwhile idea/response than why not post it?*
I feel like the captain of a ship who has been on a collision coarse with an iceberg for miles but is defiant in turning away until I get closer and can tell if it is one or just a rough patch of icy water... so is it an iceberg, am I doomed to hit it or do I still have time?
- Doomed! doomed I say, DOOMEDDDDA DA DA (strange echo at the end)67% (2)29% (2)40% (4)Vote
- Nah, there's always still time if it hasn't happend yet. Keep your head up, everything is gonna be alright.33% (1)29% (2)30% (3)Vote
- You ready for this... you already hit it, BOOM - mindblown0% (0)14% (1)10% (1)Vote
- I don't understand the question... what's a meta-four?0% (0)14% (1)10% (1)Vote
- It's a rough patch of icy water... or you're just triping balls bro, toughen up.0% (0)14% (1)10% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
There's always time to change your course and avoid that collision. If you want to change something don't think about how it might probably never change- set yourself up to change it. There's no better time to start than right now.
UNLESS the iceberg is staring you in the face and laughing, yes laughing, then it might be too late. In which case you should toughen up, live with the consequences until you have a chance to better yourself again. You have to take the good with the bad, everyone hits a couple of icebergs during their lifetime 😇2