Share a moment that made you feel stupid?

My girlfriend and I were talking on the phone and she said she hasn't gotten her period and thinks I might've gotten her pregnant and I freaked out for a minute before realizing that could NEVER happen and that she was just joking.

In my defense, I'm really stressed because of many things so my brain isn't working properly these days.

My friends are gonna make fun of me.

The laughs just started. Damn.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I accidentally dropped something I was chewing on my crush because he said something really funny while I was eating and he was right next to me.

I wanted to die

What Guys Said 9

• That feeling when you accidentally build a shelf.

weknowmemes.com/.../...identally-build-a-shelf.jpg

• I had a song stuck in my head for a long time but I didn't know the any of the words, just the rhythm.

So, I went on google and typed a bunch of gibberish like: Na uhh uh huh hmmm
    I felt so stupid after lol

• Last year when I misspelled "celebrity" twice on a question title on here and disabled anonymous opinions making it impossible for me to go anon on it lmao facepalm moment

• lol nice. Did anyone make fun of you?

• Nah but I bet I was lowkey judged and convicted of being stupid though xD
      I noticed it like a minute later which actually feels shitier vs noticing at least an hour later

• Haha I don't think anyone judged you. It's just a typo!

• when i dropped some beans into da fryer... :(

• Plenty of moments.. Haha. Even here on gag.
    When I just started using gag.. I gotta huge crush on someone, I really had no idea how this thing works... So in attempt of talking to her... I mentioned her in few ques and came out a complete idiot. Lol
    And in my defense, I really wanna say that I am stupid. 😂😂😂

• Oh plenty of that to go around here in GAG alone

• put a fresh cup of tea in the fridge... not clever

• I woke up thinking today was Friday when it was actually Saturday lol

• When I put the milk in before the cereal

What Girls Said 6

• So I was at the hairdresser the other day. My Finnish isn't all that great, but I managed to talk with her pretty well. Until she asked me how big my new apartment is. I said "oh, it's [number] TRIANGLE meters". I said "kolmiota" instead of "neliöta", so "triangle meters" instead of "square meters". -___- It was literally the first word that popped into my head, I don't even know why. And she didn't even correct me. Immediately after I'd said it, I thought to myself "wait... that can't be right". Took me a minute to realize that I literally just had told her that I've somehow measured my apartment in triangles. Ffffffffffffffff. The embarrassment was real :(

• Oops, "neliötä"*

• Hahaha nice. Well I'm sure she understood what you meant... Or probably thinks it's so modern they measured it in triangles. I don't know

• The other week I had just woken up and I was quietly browsin GaG in bed. My sister popped her head in, said "Don't forget Athena's vet appointment is at 4 tomorrow."

And I looked at her and asked "AM or PM?"

😐

• lmao yeah that's happened to me too hahaha it sucks. Also I love your pet's name! It's actually in our ~possible baby names~ list lmao

• I'll try to truncate it.

At my job on either side of the building, there are work worms with two doors (one to go to the front and back of the building). The door to the back of the building leads to the break room.

There have been times when I have used that door that leads to the front of the building and walked all the way around to get to the breakroom.

Blonde moment.

• Someone asked me when do I have break and I replied by saying "Until the last month of February" I meant to say "the last WEEK" I don't know how the word "month" slipped out of my mouth xD

• When you find out 9 + 10 really isn't 21. .___.

• I always lose my phone when it's in my hand.

• omg me too! the little heart attack you get in that moment is the worst thing ever

• I know right?