Do you think he would dump me for her?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 8 months. We are both juniors in high school. This semester, a girl transferred to his class and I've heard that he tried to get her attention and apparently he looks at her frequently. And apparently He even told his friends that she told him she wants to suck his dick so I confronted her and she was like "sorry Hun but it's not true and tell him to stop staring at me. I'm not interested in him." That was the only time I've ever talked to her. He was talking about how she wanted to suck his dick in front of my friends so honestly I feel like he doesn't give a shit if I hear about what he's doing. And now my friends told me the teacher assigned them to the same group so now even their teacher thinks he likes her!

1) why did he lie and tell his friends she wanted his dick?
2) why did he talk about this where my friends could hear? Does he not care if I know?

• yeah he would probably leave you for her if she wanted to date him
  • no he would probably reject her if she told him she wanted to be with him

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he is wet behind the ears in years here, dear, which is showing me, with a newbie in town, That---------He doesn't give a sh*t if I hear about what he is doing.
    He may have a crush on her right now and if so, he cannot be trusted. And if it is true of what he has been saying, then my guess is there will be other 'Assignments' not only in school, but after the doors close when the bell rings.
    Good luck. xx

• well she said she never talks to him. So as far as I know all he does is look at her.

• Okay, well, looks can be deceiving... just keep your own eyes open, sweetie. xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• I think a lot of this 'apparently' true... so high school gossipy lol but either way, ya it sounds like he doesn't care for your feelings in this... even if it is just him boasting and it is not true on her end. I would leave him to be honest, why be with a guy that has that little concern for his gfs emotions? you seem like handled this well thus far, but you can do better.

• well she said she never talks to him. So as far as I know all he does is look at her. We actually hang out and talk a lot but he doesn't talk to her.

• I don't think she likes him to be honest.
    The guy was just being cocky and attention seeking. He just wants you to step up your game.
    The teacher probably assigned them to be in the same group by random since there are obviously other people in that group.

• i believe yes i'm afraid... sorry :)

• He might depends on how much he loves you

• Well we hang out a lot and talk unlike him and her. As far as I know all he does is stare at her but doesn't really talk to her.

What Girls Said 3

• it seems like he's an absolute jerk to be honest! talking like this while you guys are together, its as if he thinks he's single & doesn't really he already has a lovely girlfriend! honestly, if my boyfriend was treating me like this I would confront him instead of the girl, because she's not the one in the relationship he is. plus I would have already broken up with him by now. cause I wouldn't be with someone who has his attention on someone else.

• well she said she never talks to him. So as far as I know all he does is look at her. They don't Hang out and he spends time with me.

• what does sexually attracted mean? Is it the same as being Physically attracted?

• being sexually and physically attracted to someone are kinda the same thing. but being sexually attracted to someone means, you might fantasize about that person in sexual ways. this person can make your sexual desirers more realistic. in human form, its means every-time he might see her walk past & images things about her or them two. have you asked him about this?

• Break up with his ass. Asap.

• He isn't friends with him on Facebook and she said she never talks to him. So as far as I know all he does is look at her.

• probably yeah.