Which is better for horseback riding: jeggings, jeans, or leggings?

It's just a casual horseback ride while on vacation. The most comfortable option for me would be leggings but I dunno if they're considered thick enough for riding. The other option is jeggings which are also comfortable but still a stretchy, thin fabric. The third option is jeans which are the most protective option but least comfortable.

• Leggings
    60% (9)11% (1)42% (10)Vote
  • Jeans
    20% (3)78% (7)42% (10)Vote
  • Jeggings
    20% (3)11% (1)16% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Leggings would be a lot more comfortable and make it easier to sit comfortably on the horse. Jeans would protect your legs from burns if you fell off.
    If you're a confident rider that can keep control of a horse and stay on, then go for leggings. If you're not so confident, I suggest you wear jeans.

Jeggings are just jean coloured leggings so I don't know why you included them. They're the same as leggings.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would pick jeans if on horse for a length of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • for a man/boy jeans would kill... i should know... it happened to me... but for you probably jeggings or leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • you're going to want some comfortable and tough jeans!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people on GaG aren't rich, so no one can tell you.

0|0
    0|0
    • horseback riding at a normal stable costs around $20. very stupid to think it's just for rich people.

What Girls Said 6

• Jeans for sure would be my choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear jeans. You can also wear leggings or sweatpants if it made your more comfortable. Those might make it easier to hop on the horse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the jeggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A. I personally like padded leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans look really county-ish, yet leggings are comfortable to horse back ride.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings. More comfortable.

0|0
    0|0