Why's everyone hating on Africans today?

I saw three questions today about them. Why do you not like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess they r comin from da same person ;)

• I know right, It's the blondfrog he literally asked three of them or more today.

What Guys Said 11

• they hate em because they ain't em

• I know that's right.. I ain't em but I'm still not hatin those people need lives.

• You're talking about African Americans, the race, or about Africans, people that live in Africa?
    Anyways, I'm sure it was the same person if those questions were anonymous. It could have been just a troll, or a stupid racist. Whoever s/he was, you don't have to pay attention to them, that's what they want.
    You shouldn't have said everyone though, cause actually, most people don't hate the.

• It was Africans, people that live in Africa. Yeah we all found the culprit he forgot to click the anon button.

• I like Africans I don't see what is the issue is with the users who don't other than ignorance

• Same here, I have friends from Africa.

• Right? All within the last hour
    #TrollsBeHating

• Yes. Trolls everywhere, well I think it was just one troll.

• Hm Well I honestly don't really dislike them, no matter what race, whatever, a person is a person

But two days ago I went by bicycle, and some African people were talking on the Bicycle road, I rang my bell to warn them and tell them to step back... And they just keep standing there, forcing me to stop... I find that rude. that's rude

But don't get me wrong... I don't hate on them cause they're Africans, it's just because they just wouldn't move aside and just kept standing there on the Bicycle park and didn't care at all

• What makes you think that?

• You're the last person to ask that, everyone saw your un-anonymous question.

• What did i say that was racist?

• Because those people are racist pieces of sh*t

• What they saying about us Africans?

• didn`t notice that

• it's just @blondfrog trying to troll

• Ask Gandhi

What Girls Said 5

• I noticed that too!

• I haven't noticed that a lot today. I only came across one question that's negative towards Africans. I'm African by the way, so it kind of makes me feel bad :/

• That's sad, for what it's worth they seem to be all coming from one person so not everyone feels like that.

• I guess they have nothing better to do. And they're just showing their ignorance and stupidity.

• I don't know. It's sad that people are still racist however.

• I see them hating on whites and Hispanics all the time, so what's different?