Girls, I have dark eyelashes and everyone asks me if I wear mascara but I don't is it bad that they do I'm a 14 year old guy?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a bad thing at all! Guys with long dark eyelashes always have really nice eyes. People at your age always find things to pick on about other people. Just tell them that's how your eyelashes are naturally. It's a good feature to have 😀

What Girls Said 17

• No it's nothing wrong with that just about everyone's eyelashes are dark (deledning on their hair color) yours are just extra dark because they're extra thick like mine and I think it's better for them to be naturally long and thicker than to put mascara and eyeliner on or use an eyelash curler... There's nothing to be ashamed of and should correct them and take it as a compliment.

• Nah, embrace your features. Its totally fine, no one really cares to be honest. It probably looks fine, even better than fine to be honest.

• Women covet long dark eyelashes. It's a compliment.

• No. You just have dark eyelashes. Nothing wrong with it.

• Its attractive when guys have long eyelashes so not a bad thing :)

• You are lucky because it is a beautiful feature
    I had people who thought i wore eyeliner when I have never use it

• It's not bad and believe it or not girls actually like guys with long lashes.

• not a bad thing! they add depth to your eyes and you'll appreciate them :)

• That's a feature a girl would wish, but no just tell them it's in your family and your family are blessed with dark eyes

• Maybe they ask because your hair is light? or your lashes are long. It's not bad but cute

• No, it means that you have nice eyelashes and they wish that they had them!

• Not bad at all, if anything it probably brings out your eyes!

• Not at all :)

• Long eyelashes on a guy are what a lot of girls (including me) like... dream of.

• I think it would be soo cute.

• I think it's cute especially if they are long

• It's not bad.