Invention of the Nerve Gear?

Do you think the invention of the Nerve Gear is possible? Why? (If you do not know what the Nerve Gear is watch this short video, the Nerve Gear is the helmet he puts on before entering the game)

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine it probably would be possible, though I doubt we'd see it for quite some time, probably not even in out lifetime due to the amount of research and discoveries that would still need to be done / made to make it possible.

Even when (if) it were invented there would then still be longer before anyone had access to it while they worked out how to regulate it (wouldn't want a rouge devs controlling everything!).

If I had one then my problem would be like a few of the characters in that series, where I wouldn't actually want to leave / log out of it. I Imagine I'd be content to live just in that virtual world rather than the real one.

What Guys Said 2

• Oculus Rift, man. It's the start. Next thing you know, we're all stick in Aincrad.

• maybe in the future.. hope so :)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so.