Was I too harsh?

So this guy and I were talking.

He has this habit of asking me about my interests and I reply. WHich he replies "Why do you do that, that does nothing for you".

I sort of had enough and I said "Because I thoroughly enjoy it and it is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!"

Was I a bit harsh?

yes, I am a bitch. SUe me.

• IT was extremely harsh
  • It was deserved.

Most Helpful Girl

• -gasps-

-voices start to quiver-
    ... no, not even the slightest.

What Guys Said 5

• No I don't think it was harsh. Someone saying that something you do does nothing for you is harsh. They are your interests

• Hmm. Maybe a little harsh.
    I totally understand where you are coming from.
    From his point of view, maybe he's some premed student with all his life being scrutinized with a purpose, and he sees everything else that way. Or he's an ass. *shrugs*.

• Iam NOT a student. I work full time and earn well. I will be damned if I don't spend half an hour watching one episode of a show I love and have some time for myself.

• not a btch... just in anger :)

• Not harsh at all; why must other people try and press their own beliefs unto other people?

I'd done the same thing to the fucking idiot.

• A little harsh, yeah, but sometimes you gotta give the idiots some tough love.

What Girls Said 2

• no. he sounds like a socially awkward idiot.

• It was pretty harsh.