What is keeping you back from achieving your goals?

We all have reasons, but taking a bit to reflect on why might help you surpass that obstcale

Most Helpful Girl

• I think mine is more of the thinking negatively about it and thinking I can't achieve it 😑

• So, it's just your thinking, good! That's easy to overcome, you just gotta change how you view things:)

• OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! How long have I been telling you this, FINALLLYYYYY!!! <3 <3

• Ha, looks like I'm not the first :P

What Girls Said 7

• Family :P I wish I could live my own life and travel on my own, but my older sister's moved out so there's no one else to take care of my (really old) parents. My dad has parkinson's disease and is only getting worse. But even then there's my mom and I can't stand the idea of no one taking care of her.

• Fear of failing, laziness, doing what others want instead of doing what I want and having negative and bad people around me.

• my own insecurities. i've always been my own worst enemy.

• Nothing.
    hjgkj

• I've noticed that fear holds me back. Fear of what.. im not sure. Maybe of failing.
    But im a lot more brave these days to take the risk. Still hesitant but I push myself :)

• Nothing. I'm right on course.

• There is nothing we can't overcome.

What Guys Said 4

• anxiety... but i know how 2 tone it down ;)

• money, i'm broke

• Fear and procrastination.

• 1. Money. I'm not financially stable right now.
    2. Confidence. I don't believe in myself.
    3. Fear. There's always the risk things won't work out.