Do guys accept/ judge a girl by her body?

For example if a girl weight 130 lb and her height is 5'7, will boys judge her and not want to be with her, talk to her or even become friend?
Or they accept the girl as she is, with or without curves, with or without a super flat stomach... etc.
(if i'm not being clear, i'm sorry. Please tell me so i could reformulate my question)
Thank you


0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

  • 5'7" 130 is normal!!

    1|0
    0|0
    • so you won't find the girl fat and would still want to be her friend?

    • Show All
    • you're really sweet. Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 8

  • If you're talking about yourself , you're good, don't stress ya self
    I actually kinda like a little pudge on the belly :)

    1|0
    0|0
  • I take into account her personality not just her looks.

    1|0
    0|0
  • 130 at 5'7" is healthy. Besides, personality is all that matters for friendship

    1|0
    0|0
  • I'll accept the girl just the way she is!

    1|0
    0|0
  • your weight sounds fine to me

    0|0
    0|0
  • Well friends is always easy but when comes to boyfriend and girlfriend then it a little different but it wouldn't matter to much about as to her face and eyes is what matters to me plus the personalty:)

    1|0
    0|0
  • You sound normal to me. It may or may not be the guys preference but most guys wouldn't be that picky. You really only need to worry when you insist on dating the top 20% of guys that most women go after. The other 80% can't afford to be that picky.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7" 130 is normal

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

  • Not sure whether you are implying that weight is too fat or too thin

    0|0
    0|0
    • the person considers herself fat

    • Show All
    • That's what i tell her. But thank you for your opinion!

    • No problem

  • Everyone judges everyone. but 130lbs is a healthy weight for that height.

    0|1
    0|0
  • That's a good weight!

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...