Most Helpful Guy
Time and dedication, follow these few rules:
1) diet means everything. Take how much you weigh in kg (its how I know it). Times that by 1.5. That's how much protein you need. That's 40% of your daily intake. Then 40% must be good carbs, 20% good fats. There are many sites that do this for you, google it.
2) do gym obviously. But don't mess around, you got to work out. Break a sweat etc. go to bodybuilding. com. They have all sorts of plans.
3) always include compound exercises (google it).
4) technique is so so important. Those compound exercises will build your body but things like squats and deadlifts can injure you so make sure your technique is good (ask a gym instructor if needs be)
5) consistency over time is key. Always make time for gym days. Try for 5 days a week and make it a priority. 1 hour a day is good enough. But don't stop if you can only make it for like 20min. Just get into the routine of going to gym as a priority.1