What's the easiest way to get a 6pack/build muscle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Time and dedication, follow these few rules:
    1) diet means everything. Take how much you weigh in kg (its how I know it). Times that by 1.5. That's how much protein you need. That's 40% of your daily intake. Then 40% must be good carbs, 20% good fats. There are many sites that do this for you, google it.
    2) do gym obviously. But don't mess around, you got to work out. Break a sweat etc. go to bodybuilding. com. They have all sorts of plans.
    3) always include compound exercises (google it).
    4) technique is so so important. Those compound exercises will build your body but things like squats and deadlifts can injure you so make sure your technique is good (ask a gym instructor if needs be)
    5) consistency over time is key. Always make time for gym days. Try for 5 days a week and make it a priority. 1 hour a day is good enough. But don't stop if you can only make it for like 20min. Just get into the routine of going to gym as a priority.

• Goddamn this sounds fun #MistIsGoingToEarnHimSomeAbs1WayOrAnother ^_^

• Lol... dude it's just a few rules to stick by and you will get a good bod. It's just basically working out well, eating right and making a commitment to do exercise. You young, if you do this for 5 years, at 26 years you will look like a mag cover. Gym is one if those 100% investments if you do it.

• I'll try man ^_^ and thanks for the tips.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 10

• For many people it's not the building abdominal muscles that is the main problem but rather to remove the excess fat in that region, hence making the underlying muscles visible.

Don't not how much fat you have in that area but exercises to burn fat would be beneficial. Doesn't matter how big muscles you have if you have a dense layer of fat covering it all.

"Normal" situps will mainly builder your upper muscles which is for most people easiest to develop. Lower parts can be trained by "dangling and pulling up legs". There's also machines for training of abdominals in most gyms that will help.

• Best advice yet and that makes sense ^_^.

• I do these exercises https://youtu.be/cfY_4m3RVRc, I do the leg raises with 10 pounds strapped to both my legs, I'm seeing good results.

With cleaner eating, and some cardio of course.

• But I workout from at home... I'll order some of those weights though ^_^

• I'm more or less in the same shape as you, so how am I gonna help. I'm 5'10 164 pounds or so.

by the way you remind me of those girls with body dysmorphic issues.

rs2img.memecdn.com/...p-039-m-so-fat_o_1691991.jpg

• HAHAHAH I'm so fat that I could sink a ship >_< stahp making fun of me LOL

• I don't know how to tell you this Mistninja but there is no easy way to get a six pack, it requires a lot of hard work, effort and time. But if you do it constantly and right it will yield good results.

• Thanks and this might have been MHO... I hate when i select an MHO then out of nowhere 50x replies come in ^_^

• No worries man.

• steroids :-p

• Eat lots of food and lots of gelato lol

• Naw that sounds like fun #MistGoesToPigOutOnSomeGrub^_^

• Ya go Warriors !!! I'm so there brother

• LOL *teleports to anon1999 now*

• Cry tears of laughter for six days straight.
    One ab will pop out each day, and on the seventh you can rest ;D

• Hard work and protein.

• What type of workouts should I do?

• I messaged you this last night haha

• LOL man these days I barely check my inbox #MyBad right now IO have 24 unread... when I read them and reply _-- replies back thus an never ending cycle of PMs -_-

• If it was easy... Everyone would have done it. Accomplish something difficult and out of the box is what makes you great instead of just good.

• Wouldn't be special if it was easy brother

• But, but I want to cheat my way through it. I want abs and I want them now >_<

• well I don't know what your physique looks like, but the quickest ways to get swole are
      1) be short
      2) take steroids lol

other than being a manlet and taking roids, there are no short cuts. And even then, you have to put in the work but those will take you there quicker from what I understand.

• I agree, since most shorts guys always seem to be stacked -_-. I'm 5'9 so does that make it easier for me?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1407722-every-body-post-a-pic my body should be on there somewhere.

• be really skinny

• Yeah for the tone, but how would I get the mass later on?

• I might try that, ya know switching it up when I start working out ^_^. #thanks

• no problem :)