Is "iPhone" a big deal?

My friend bought an iPhone 6 and he is posting about it in Facebook and I'm really pissed !

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like you've got a case of jealousy :P just be happy for him that he's obviously happy with his purchase :)

personally I don't really care about brands or trendy phones. Samsung's just as great in my opinion :) But I don't get angry/jealous whenever people flaunt their phones- I mean it's their life and their money :)

• haha yea... I am little bit jealous coz he is my friend... :D He text me every now and then telling me how cool his phone is :3 :D

• oh okay I see, he seems to be bragging a little too much. Just wait it out, he'll eventually lose excitement over it :)

• yeah... hope so :) I have sent you the comment as a PM.. check inbox... :D

What Girls Said 2

• It is not.

• It is a big deal!

What Guys Said 3

• Its a smart phone. My brother and my sister have the iPhone 6. The phone doesn't impress me. Its a very good smart phone but not an impressive.

• never had, and i'm fine ;)

• They're like 5 times as expensive and they do the same shit every other smart phone does. People buy them because they're trendy and they can't make decisions on their own. That goes for every other Apple product.