Favorite band out of these choices?

Out of these choices what is your favorite band? (Not your favorite band in general, but just out of these choices)
I think I'd have to say the Beatles is probably at the top of my list but Bon Jovi and Queen are still amazing.

• The Beatles
  • Bon Jovi
  • Queen
  • One Direction

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• BJ especially their 1st 4 albums... yo 8)

• The Beatles for me

• One Direction does not even come close to the other 3 bands. The Beatles, Bon Jovi and Queen are way better.

• Agreed. I kind of just put it on there as a joke. One of the most annoying sentences I've heard from society is "One Direction is the new Beatles." 😂 no

• Who the hell even puts one erection on the same playing field as Bon Jovi, The Beatles, and Queen.

I get that Freddy Mercury was gay too, but he was cool.

• Sorry 😂 I put 1D there as a joke in my opinion they don't even come half as close to any of these bands

• Who voted for one direction? Lmmfao! 😂😭😂

• A and C ))(

• blah. all crap.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm really sad that I had to pick between queen and the Beatles. I picked the Beatles for overall. Freddy mercury had such a way with words, and many of his songs are so touching. I do have to say that I like the Beatles more for, interpreting many experiences and being apart of the hippie revolution.

• Yeah sorry it took me awhile to figure out which one I liked better! But I've heard WAY more Beatles songs than Queen so I figured it just made sense.

• Man you need to listen to some more queen then! Honestly, they probably take the cake, considering the fact that their, lyrics are so original, their performances are always on point, and their tones are, just amazing!
      But... I'm such a flower child So I had to vote for my, original boy band.

• I was a bit thrown off by One Direction. X) Anyway, the Beatles for me.

• Yeah I just put that there kind of as a joke tbh

• :)) It's cool. Some people do seriously consider them to be the new Beatles.

• Ikr! I honestly find that a little funny because One Direction doesn't even stand a chance

• Queen no question about it all because of this song. It was when he as about to die and barely could walk. Yet he sang this song perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKLMYZlbIb8

• In order according to my personal preference:
    Queen <3
    Bon Jovi :3
    The Beatles c:
    One Direction can fuck off. I don't think they should be considered a band, tbh.

• Yeah I kinda just put it there as a joke because I figured there'd be those people who aren't into anything before 2010 😂

• Queen most definitely

• One Direction definitely! <3 <3 <3

• Goooo Beatles!!

• The beatles!