Having trouble staying strong help?

I need a friend :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• physically? mentally?

• What has you so down?

• Ok im here whats going on?

• My ex is what's going on

• Funny thing is, he's engaged and dated me without saying a DAMN THING TO ME, they have been engaged for 2 years! And he knocked her up and lost the baby, but never bothered to tell me, oh and did I mention that umm he was going to leave her for me? God I'm so glad i broke up with him when I did. I feel kinda foolish in a way because I saw a picture of him (I think at prom) with ANOTHER GIRL and they both looked hella happy together, and I just thought it was a friend of his. But nope I put the pieces together this morning and figured out that it is his fiancĂ©e

• Fuck him get dressed up in some hot shit and go get u a good man

• What do you need help with? I'll help you if I can

• I know it's hard but you just have to stay strong and you'll get over him soon enough. Completely cutting off contact and getting rid of stuff that reminds me of them usually helps me get over a breakup faster.

• And you know what else? Um
      He has been engaged for 2 years... And NEVER bothered to fucking tell me, then he told me that he knocked her up WHILE WE WERE DATING AND SHE LOST THE BABY. I HAD NO IDEA. Because of him yesterday, I relapsed, yup all those days of being clean GONE! GONE BECAUSE OF HIM. I almost killed myself last night... i just he ruined me... Fuck I'm crying

• What's the problem?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry I do through those times too! Life isn't easy but take things one day at a time!

• What's going on, sweetie?