What do you think about the illuminati?

I Can see the Illuminati Can You?: http://youtu.be/Qzo-E61sn38

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that video is a bit over exaggerated. It really doesn't portray much about the illuminati but just states words used by them.

• I don't know how clear it can get then , that video says it all even if you thinker exaggerating

• Thanks for MH. I think the video is better off showing hidden symbols in clothing, or certain hand gestures.

What Guys Said 9

• Interesting video. Is that from a movie?
    Yeah, I definitely feel, call me crazy, that there's a lot going on behind closed doors that people do not know about. The media literally tells lies too people's faces. It amazes me that they still watch the news. Or that people still eat fast food. Or that people still drink tap water. Anyway I think it's safe to say that ignorance is bliss to a lot of people. All you can do is warn people and do your part.

• It's called politics, not the Illuminati.

• Many people don't realize this. But yeah it's from a movie called they live

• People who believe in the Illuminati tend to look incredibly foolish in hindsight.

• I think there's too much conspiratory theories about them and I don't believe in those things people say about them.

• The Illuminati... absolutely fantastic Italian race car. They used to win a lot at Le Mans in the 70s.

• they remind m of alluminium LOL

• Yeah it is me.

• I am the illuminati.

• i get skeemish

What Girls Said 3

• I think your username fits you.

• .. You've got to be kidding me.

• Lol that's just creepy.